Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 4 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

Mikey says:
... And dont use custom music !

Arg ...sry i haven't seen this before uploading my track ....I can erase musik and upload it again.
I just finishing to create my second one, with no musik ^^

Musik erased on KO1_Overdrive, file uploaded
Last edited by Axanthes,
Learner Driver

I refuse to resubmit. You never said anything about custom signs until after I submitted the track.

Edit: Meh... I'll rework the track a little and resubmit. I just don't like how you never said anything about custom signs before.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Windows 3.1 says:
I refuse to resubmit. You never said anything about custom signs until after I submitted the track.

Look, it takes time to load the signs in the game and some users might see them before others. This is not a competition, the crew is trying to get the best tracks possible for the KO. It's really childish to refuse to do such a simple task... I did not drive the track yet but if Mikey says so, the problem must exist.

EDIT: Saw your edit now. That sounds better. :)
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

you could think about them yourself and not just blindly stick to the rules.
Zimmer Racer

Ville says:
Look, it takes time to load the signs in the game and some users might see them before others. This is not a competition, the crew is trying to get the best tracks possible for the KO. It's really childish to refuse to do such a simple task... I did not drive the track yet but if Mikey says so, the problem must exist.

EDIT: Saw your edit now. That sounds better. :)

I've already reworked the track and now I just need to update it.

Next time the ban on custom signs should be written in the first post instead of later on. People will get annoyed if they submit their track only to find out too late that custom signs aren't allowed.

Edit: I just updated the track.

Edit: I'm going to need to update it again, I missed a few things...
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Map sent :)
Beetle Racer

Mine's updated for the second time in a row.
Rise from the ashes!

Three KO1 uploaded - hopefully they are OK, but can change as mods see fit.
Old Age Caravanner

added one KO1 myself. ^^

And do you guys have any plans to change the start time for the knockout? It doesn't have to be every week, but maybe once a month or so you could have it in the PM of CET. 11:00 for you guys is way earlier for some of us... :p
Moped Racer

My KO1 track is almost ready, but my author time is about 35 seconds. Is this still OK since I doubt anyone can finish the track on their first try without making a mistake (it's hard making a super-fast fullspeed track which can be finished on an intermediate racer's first try, but my track has lots of walls and alternate paths when you need a lot of speed. Maybe I should just make an extremely wide open track for KO2 :cool: ).
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem