Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO - Track bulding 
[OLD] KO - Track bulding
Page: 7 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

SPIDER says:
Keyboard shortcuts
'''Ctrl + 1, 2, 3... 9:''' in spectator mode, changes the player followed by the camera.

btw: how many map is your aim ? 20 per KO ?

And i agree that outro sux in competition. its the race you want to see not the scenery imo anyway.

I'm ok with outros if they mainly show racing rather than scenery by tracking the car(s) with as few effects as possible. However, that's not my call.
Rise from the ashes!

Mikey, I updated "KO1 - Compact Gulch". The transitions generally should be better.
Old Age Caravanner

2 new tracks. :d

KO2 Cliff
KO2 Think about it.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

KO1 CompactSpeedway has been re-uploaded as KO2 CompactSpeedway. I also modified the turns so they'd no longer have any LOL properties involved.
Old Age Caravanner

I took the custom signs out of my map: KO2 Knock 'em Out
Old Age Caravanner

Expack , there was nothing wrong with your corners, just the whole idea was a little LoL, maybe the real test of skiill would be one corner banked, one not ?
Phil, we need to catchup and chat, find me online and we'll go over you tracks.
Thx Everyone else for co-operation and fixes.
Beetle Racer

whens the closing date to post the tracks approx guys ?
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
whens the closing date to post the tracks approx guys ?

It's probably ongoing. I don't see why it would end, since Canyon is only the first environment in TM2.
Rise from the ashes!

We need about 40 tracks in each track pool before the KO can start, but we will build it up to about 100 tracks before we close submissions, but by then we would open another pool of tracks (KO3). This is a weekly ongoing racing competion so there is no deadline.
Beetle Racer

Mikey says:
KO2 Knock em all out (roberk)

:p
Last edited by RobertK,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 7 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem