Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!] 
MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!]
Page: 23 of 26
Post Reply  0 Observer

I know you guys have been patient, but you guys have waited for ages, i bet a few more days or a week wouldn't hurt :) Anyways, we have the KO tonight! That will put everyone's mind off it!
Moped Racer

.dejavu says:
There's people that really is involved in to tm and comunityes. Is not impossible, but it requires 3 hours a day...

3 hours a day for two days? I submitted my sheet nearly a month ago now, and it took me much longer than that :o
At any rate I don't think I can stand behind meto anymore, this is getting ridiculous...
Moped Racer

Jet777 says:
.dejavu says:
There's people that really is involved in to tm and comunityes. Is not impossible, but it requires 3 hours a day...

3 hours a day for two days? I submitted my sheet nearly a month ago now, and it took me much longer than that :o
At any rate I don't think I can stand behind meto anymore, this is getting ridiculous...

I don't know man, i just estimate how much it could take..

I've been judge just one time at tmx, and i will never do it again D:
Moped Racer

I'll lock this until the results are out. The "discussion" here is not taking anyone anywhere.
Back in action!

Here are the official results of the first ManiaExchange Monthly Track Contest (MTC), October 2011 (y)

When you watch the results, remember that the lowest and the highest score of each track were not ignored because only 4 judges submitted their scores.

Let's start a drum roll for the first MX winner - Voyager006 and Poco! The title of their track couldn't fit better, could it? ;)

RESULTS

:gold: (177.5 points, max. 200 points possible)

:silver: [MTC] Diary of a Schizophrenic by Anaerob (176 points)

:bronze: Demons (MTC) by PapyChampy (175.5 points)

4. Bacon and Eggs (MTC) by eyebo (174.5)
5. SAIL (MTC) by DeFacer (174)
6. [MTC] Segmented by Jonkster (173.5)
7. [MTC] Colorado by Marius 89 (171.5)
7. Rules [MTC] by zipperke (171.5)
9. (MTC) Roll of honor° by Loeb-Fr (168.5)
10. BRiNK (MTC) by REHVEN (168)

See judging sheet for pos. 11-45.

Thanks to all participants and congratulations to the winners and all those who are happy with their position :p!

Here you can download the whole results with the scores and comments of all judges (xls spreadsheet).

A special THANKS goes to the judges (Jet777, Banjee, Space, sanfc)!

ManiaExchange
MTC underway!

That was pretty close. Congratz voy and poco and the other top 10.
Learner Driver

haha, that was no surpirse, the track was rly epic =p
comgratz to all (y)
Beetle Racer

Cg everybody :)
Moped Racer

Meh... #11. :(
Moped Racer

congratulations to the winners ! :award:
very nice works i can see here !

I am also very pleased with the assessment of my track, thx to the judges :cool:
the first time for me mtc, Unfortunately I have not quite seem to hit the theme :@
only 4.5 points from a possible 10 in section :s

finally the result
I am satisfied :d (y)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 23 of 26 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem