Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!] 
MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!]
Page: 25 of 26
Post Reply  0 Observer

banjee only 20 grr :-w

i think this is my best score in mtc ever ^^
so thx and gratz

need to work more on mt next time ohh i mean next time.
Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:
banjee only 20 grr :-w

yeah, maybe i was too harsh on some of the tracks.....im pretty open for track advice in the future though, if you send me a pm. that goes for anyone.
Beetle Racer

i cannot complain about banjee
almost perfect score there oO
I wished i've done some more work on the outro though
i have a strange bug in the outro... i can't see the replay...
THINK its not illegal yet

@zipperke: dejavu has 37 awards^^
Zimmer Racer

Bah, seems that i didn't executed the theme (i've been hardly penalized there) and also i lost a lot of point because i didn't add an outro.
Tbh i expected at least to be' in top 10.. But not for the awards, but for the map itself.

Common who still give a fak to the outros? Everytime i want to watch my replay i have to edit the replay (by deleting pages of custom cams).In a replay i want to see how Good i've been and not some random/nosense cams around the car. But seems that im the only one that have this point of view.

Btw, all in all the results are Good.
Thanks a lot to the judges for the feedbacks :)
I appreciated them!
Moped Racer

no i agree with you .dejavu about outro, i always edit to see my runs to ^^ hehe
should be an option to watch replay without outro in tm :)
it´s enoying but can be cool sometimes but mostly not and i know that if you really want to win mtc you must do
outro
intro
gps
scenery
and last but not least
a track =p
Beetle Racer

> Has more roadmain than platform
> Has 2 platform turns + 3 blocks at the finish
> Gets told there is too much platform
:o

Still happy with the results, especially #1 from one of the judges. :) Better than I thought. And out of 45 entries, #11 is still fairly good (so many people participating, so few people playing TM2 online... no get it).

zipperke says:
congratz to the winners
7th place isn't bad, and I also feel that ive won by awards
22 shiny ones on my submission
if i'm not mistaken, just me and eyebo have that amount so we're the winners choosen by the community :' )

:p
Moped Racer

gg to voy and poco, the track is really nice ;)

I'm also a little wondering about the MT-points. I mean I spent a half day in it, did Intro, GPS, Extro, Respawn-Ghosts, extra things like the speed you need in front of jumps and I also edit a podium camera. But no judge gave 5 points in MT, one judge only 3 points. I simply can't understand; can you explain why? ^^
Moped Racer

just making something is not enough; you should make it well.
Zimmer Racer

Full points in one category always means that the work, in this case the mt-work, is brilliant and (at least nearly) unimprovable, otherwise it wouldn't make sense: Imagine you'd have recieved 5 of 5 points because of good MT, and then there's someone who made his intro and outro totally mindblowing, but he also recieves 5 points, same as you, because 6 is not possible. Full MT work doesn't qualify you for full points, it's also important HOW you did it.
Learner Driver
Page: 25 of 26 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem