Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!] 
MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!]
Page: 26 of 26
Post Reply  0 Observer

was it so bad? :d
Moped Racer

Space says:
just making something is not enough; you should make it well.

Every single time there's a judge who gives me 2 or 3 on scenery. I don't get it. :(
Moped Racer

your scenery is pretty light, that's why I think.
Zimmer Racer

Wow, 10th. Thats prety big for what I expected.
Good job to all and grats to everyone that made it to the top. Cool. (y)
Old Age Caravanner

4th is highest I've ever got in any MTC. :o

A big thanks to my fellow builder Exploding Lemon for asking me to build with him for this theme. And many thanks to the judges for their extensive work. A speedy recovery to metoxys who wasn't able to finish his judging because of getting hit by a car.
Site Leader

eyebo says:
A speedy recovery to metoxys who wasn't able to finish his judging because of getting hit by a car.

WOW. :o yeah, get well soon meto (y)
Beetle Racer

Any possibility he could make his detailed comments official from the tracks he judged already?

(Gute Besserung meto ;) )
Moped Racer

Thanks, guys
Not fully up yet.

(Scheiße, heut hab ich das Ding vom Desktop in den Papierkorb geschoben, jetzt lese ich das und denk mir "Scheiße, heut hab ich das Ding vom Desktop [...])
Beetle Racer

Im pretty happy with 5th place :) Thanks to all judges for constructive critisism. I sure need to improve scenery & track diversity next time. Im just glad you had fun while driving my track. That's all that matters to me (l)

Def
Last edited by DeFacer,
Learner Driver

Oh, forgot the thread. :(

Really happy with the 3rd place ! Didn't thought to be ranked that high to be honest.

Great job from the hosts and the judges, as usual. (y)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 26 of 26 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem