Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!] 
MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!]
Page: 24 of 26
Post Reply  0 Observer

Tied up on 12th... Not bad :d
The Green Dude

gratz to the winners (y)
also thanks for the constructive criticism from the judges. I really appreciate it. ;)

Old Age Caravanner

congrats top3, deserved :)
Zimmer Racer

Well done everyone and thanks to the judges for their elaborate comments. :)
Moped Racer

yeah, good decision with releasing results a tad early, just four judges seemed to make things pretty accurate (y)

Great job everyone.
Moped Racer

Me:
Wait..WHAAT?!! :o

Poco:
YAYAYAY :)

(Poco just went on a road trip, so he's currently unable to respond until then. He asked me to comment for him while he was away :)
We had a short conversation at Skype though, and shared our happiness together as we discovered the results ;) )

This is truly amazing. (l) At first sight I hardly believed this would score high, but this shows that miracles happens :d
The scores are also so even, that it didn't matter that one of the judges scored our map the 16th place 8-|
We're so happy that we both won the competition for the first time, with my 10th and Poco's very first MTC entry - but we also hope you feel happy aswell because there were a lot of great tracks here (y)

Thanks to the judges who did a marvelous job to drive, redrive, analyze, rate and comment the various results :)
Thanks, Ville & KekX, for hosting the competition and having publishing the results even without having all scores included :cool:
Also thanks to everyone who submitted their awesome tracks to the MTC - without you this would not be the same, not at all ;)

Cool timing of the announcement too, today is also the 4th birthday of the WTF?! clan :cool:
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Happy to see that I won the longest comment competetion x)
Old Age Caravanner

WHAA-- I hoped for top half placement, what sorcery is this? (l)
Big congratulations to Voyager006 and Poco! Well deserved 1st, your track is amazing.
Old Age Caravanner

Yeah Voy and Poco, you really deserve the 1st place - Gratz =)
Learner Driver

congratz to the winners
7th place isn't bad, and I also feel that ive won by awards
22 shiny ones on my submission
if i'm not mistaken, just me and eyebo have that amount so we're the winners choosen by the community :' )
THINK its not illegal yet
Page: 24 of 26 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem