Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!] 
MTC - October 2011 - First MX edition! [Results on page 23!]
Page: 20 of 26
Post Reply  0 Observer

What about the endurance MTC? There were 40 tracks over 3 minutes long... and some over 10 minutes. We had about a month to judge from the close of submissions. 3 judges started. Only 2 finished. That was insane. Some amazing tracks came out of it too.

Let me clarify. I hope it didn't sound like I was discouraging authors from making hard maps for the MTC. Please, make whatever you like. It's great to see a variety of styles and difficulties when judging. (y)

In the past, if I just couldn't seem to manage a clean run, I'd get a replay and watch it. That only happened on two tracks out of the six MTCs I had the privilege of judging. It was only used as a last resort after every effort was made to get a clean run. That's a little difficult at the moment anyway without replay uploading. I guess we'll have it by next month's MTC though.
Site Leader

metoxys says:
Don't worry, the next time frame is the weekend, which I have 90% completely free so I finish my judging there.

About an hour left until monday, you can do it! :cool:
Old Age Caravanner

the weekend is over and i cant read new news :/
Old Age Caravanner

Blade, it's monday morning (1 pm IS morning^^)...Maybe meto is still at work or something like this and will send his sheet this evening? x)
Learner Driver

Or he could have sent it and we're waiting on VIlle/KekX to compile the results... which does take longer than 5 minutes.

Patience my friends. :cool:
Site Leader

You knew her,
there are already people died after a long time of waiting =p

Last edited by bladerunner78,
Old Age Caravanner

Hm? So it seems were geting results any time now? Nice.

GL Everyone. (y)
Old Age Caravanner

Blade, kidding? x)
If we don't get results this friday, we're allowed to whine loud. I say this, so it prevails^^
Last edited by finfin,
Learner Driver

both the MTCs are overlapping.
Imo, to keep everything well in order, results should come as soon as possible. We are even close to the deadline of novembers mtc ...

Let's see what the future will bring :DD
Moped Racer

*playing creepy music*
Hm, soon a rule saying the results of the last MTC will be posted after the deadline of the next MTC is going to come 8-|
Learner Driver
Page: 20 of 26 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem