Read Post 8:11 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 Racho
I'd like to join aswell (Y)

Read Post 7:50 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 DontCare
I want to join :)

Read Post 5:29 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
I would suggest one person for Media Tracker and one or more for scenery. I would like to work on the media tracker (: Great idea, let's hope we can get some activity here, but I think 30 seconds is way too long p.p., max 15-20 seconds. An integrati...

Read Post 5:24 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 AR »DrHugs.
Hey, here is a project that I and a few guys from the stadium fullspeed scene wanted to set up; a big map. In the first place we want a quality map (obviously) so we might be selective on the mappers' side, but as long as you are open to feedback,...

Read Post 4:26 PM on 15-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Yes. 8-|

Read Post 2:55 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 |[X-v]|Slow
Thanks for replying. 2 more reasons to get it more understandable. I didn't expect this, and as it seems there are some ppl who are real idiots to complain someone, only because they don't get awards or something. :S I think I've talked ea...

Read Post 1:44 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 GR.
I stopped downloading under my name a long time ago. I had bad experiences with downloading a track without giving an award and then authors complaining about me not giving them an award. Other than that I think 90% of visitors here don't have an acc...

Read Post 12:34 PM on 15-Mar-2017
 |[X-v]|Slow
Hey :D just a little question for my understanding. The answer is generally given but why ppl download maps this way ? Are they maybe too shy, too proud or whatever to be seen by the uploader ?!? ;) Maybe there is another reason, like...

Read Post 8:43 AM on 15-Mar-2017
 Voyager006
Did you get the idea from your previous post here? https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/3230?postid=40796 :P I could see this happening with long URLs as well.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem