Search Results
Read Post 12:42 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
or just put "competitions" and then subthreads (MTC / KO ), it'll be easier for ppl to follow the competition they're in Competition/Events/Projects

Read Post 12:06 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 zenomex
I guess nobody here ever knew touched this innocent xml file?

Read Post 11:58 AM on 13-Mar-2017
 AR »DrHugs.
or just put "competitions" and then subthreads (MTC / KO ), it'll be easier for ppl to follow the competition they're in

Read Post 10:05 AM on 13-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Ok, that's true. But could you please split up ko & mtc?

Read Post 1:42 AM on 13-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Thanks for your interest in the changes. :) Actually the forum changes have been carefully thought out, and input was taken from the rest of the MX crew. A more comprehensive post about the changes will be posted when the transition is finished....

Read Post 1:24 AM on 13-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Why did the forums change? Firstly it's imo completly useless to put MX KO & MTC together. Seconly Splitting Chat, Site Discussions, General help, and site discussion info was very good, since they don't really belong to each other (probably only Dis...

Read Post 1:22 AM on 13-Mar-2017
  eyebo
I'm not sure what to say then. :( It should work! You could always send the mod to your friends and have them put it in the same folder you have it in. Then when they load the map (or any other map that uses that mod) online it will display pro...

Read Post 12:51 AM on 13-Mar-2017
 zenomex
Yeah, the direct link downloads in the browser for me too. Make sure your friend doesn't have mod downloads from locators turned off in his launcher settings. Launcher -> Configure -> Advanced -> PeerToPeer tab -> Advanced -> Download from loca...

Read Post 10:58 PM on 12-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Yeah, the direct link downloads in the browser for me too. Make sure your friend doesn't have mod downloads from locators turned off in his launcher settings. Launcher -> Configure -> Advanced -> PeerToPeer tab -> Advanced -> Download from loca...

Read Post 10:13 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
Nice :) Some progress I would set up a text file named APEX.zip.loc where the top line contains the direct link URL to the zip. Put it in the same folder with the zip on your PC. Restart ManiaPlanet (so it sees the loc file). Then when you g...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem