Search Results
Read Post 9:43 PM on 12-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Nice :) Some progress I would set up a text file named APEX.zip.loc where the top line contains the direct link URL to the zip. Put it in the same folder with the zip on your PC. Restart ManiaPlanet (so it sees the loc file). Then when you g...

Read Post 9:36 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
The Gbx I was referring to was the map file. :) The URL pointing to the zip of the texture mod should be contained inside the Gbx map file. So I'd check inside the map file using GbxDump to see if the URL is properly stored in there. :) Ah! It's p...

Read Post 9:32 PM on 12-Mar-2017
  eyebo
The Gbx I was referring to was the map file. :) The URL pointing to the zip of the texture mod should be contained inside the Gbx map file. So I'd check inside the map file using GbxDump to see if the URL is properly stored in there. :)

Read Post 9:29 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
If you put the direct link in your web browser, it downloads immediately, right? It can't open a webpage first. Sounds like there's an issue with the locator. I'd open the gbx file with gbxdump and see if the url is properly displayed in the fi...

Read Post 9:23 PM on 12-Mar-2017
  eyebo
If you put the direct link in your web browser, it downloads immediately, right? It can't open a webpage first. Sounds like there's an issue with the locator. I'd open the gbx file with gbxdump and see if the url is properly displayed in the fi...

Read Post 8:31 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
Are you sure the map uses custom textures? Does it saw in the Track details on MX that it uses a custom mod? It's also possible it's just signs or custom skins/car models (for GPS) that are being downloaded. Those also show up as a blue bar at top...

Read Post 6:31 PM on 12-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Are you sure the map uses custom textures? Does it saw in the Track details on MX that it uses a custom mod? It's also possible it's just signs or custom skins/car models (for GPS) that are being downloaded. Those also show up as a blue bar at top...

Read Post 6:19 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
So I have a map on my server (added it locally) and when the map is loaded I see a blue downloading bar at the top-right. But, when the bar disappears, nothing happens to my textures! I've tested the texture pack offline and it functions. Using a dro...

Read Post 6:15 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 StereoGang
I found a way to have a better quality with Sony Vegas by changing some settings. And it works on an .avi It's not the best, but it is sure better than the one I used for my video. The only thing I haven't figured out yet, is why the engine sound...

Read Post 5:32 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 zenomex
I just tried using the default code for Stadium/Night Mood.MoodSettings.xml (from this page) and it always crashes on 100% map load unless I only use this setting: https://i.snag.gy/OZV10m.jpg With this setting it loads the map in the editor, s...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem