Search Results
Read Post 4:32 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 Solux
.avi is just a container. You can render h264 into avi and have great compression. The .avi files from Maniaplanet are so big, because you are using a lossless codec, meaning, that the quality is untouched. You could use the x264 codec for the export...

Read Post 3:31 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 Ozon
Why couldn't we lower bitrate in TM, that's too much imo :P I guess it's not possible though. The bitrate is so high, because MP renders to AVI. That format produces some of the biggest files regardless of the exact codec you use... .avi is j...

Read Post 3:07 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 StereoGang
You can have decent birate with .avi file tho. If you go with Sony Vegas, it seems that you will have to go with an .avi, as you can't choose the codec for an .mp4 The final render will reduce the size of the video, so it doesn't really matter th...

Read Post 1:29 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 Solux
The bitrate is so high, because MP renders to AVI. That format produces some of the biggest files regardless of the exact codec you use, although there are some like Lagarith and MagicYUV which produce files with lower file size (and hence better ren...

Read Post 12:45 PM on 12-Mar-2017
 wormi
Why couldn't we lower bitrate in TM, that's too much imo :P I guess it's not possible though. Anyway, I can basically render replays, I have Vegas but have never used it more than putting clips together :D

Read Post 11:11 AM on 12-Mar-2017
 StereoGang
It's around 1 Go for 10 second of replay, so yeah it's a bit loud for VLC or even for a preview. But once rendered, it will work perfectly fine. Just use the timeline on your program to see where you are. Also, I have no skills to use your guid...

Read Post 1:46 AM on 12-Mar-2017
 Ozon
I rendered a replay but it's constantly stalling and buffering if I try to play any of the output videos in VLC :P That's normal. You get a pretty good preview experience with MPC-HC (Media Player Classic).

Read Post 1:30 AM on 12-Mar-2017
 Voyager006
11 March 2017 - 21:30 CET KO3 Rounds :gold: Lars :silver: Danneboy :bronze: Snake55wildcat

Read Post 1:29 AM on 12-Mar-2017
 Voyager006
I rendered a replay but it's constantly stalling and buffering if I try to play any of the output videos in VLC :P

Read Post 11:18 PM on 11-Mar-2017
 Ozon
Maniaplanet render is 710 mbps. Mbps. Fucking much. I can render without problem, but I can't even open the videos. Also, I have no skills to use your guidelines with fonts or graphics since I don't even have photoshop. I'd love to make a video if...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem