Search Results
Read Post 11:51 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 Voyager006
1. Can you make templates that work with GIMP? :) 2. What's your opinion on changing the mood (e.g. from day to sunset) of the featured maps?

Read Post 10:27 PM on 13-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Most of the downloads on ManiaPark open a popup that then automatically activates a download. So just make sure your browser has popup blocking turned off temporarily (or whitelist maniapark.com), and it should work.

Read Post 9:31 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 frobishfrobish
HI :) Here my problem and sorry if my English is bad. So after many problems for suscribing maniapark ( with anti-robot security ) :-W :-W :-W , anti add disactivated, i can't dl object. When i click on dl it opens me a window with a link .png...

Read Post 7:27 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 mr.gmmbearz :D
oh sorry, i totally forgot to send it here :D so here it is 117608

Read Post 7:02 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 frobishfrobish
Same problem this suscribe page is very very very very ******... GRrrrrrr this put me soooo angryy!!!!! :

Read Post 6:53 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 zenomex
just add one of those upside down roadplatform-to-wall / loop blocks like i did here for a smooth turnover: 115433 Thanks buddy, that helped (Y)

Read Post 4:24 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
just add one of those upside down roadplatform-to-wall / loop blocks like i did here for a smooth turnover: 115433

Read Post 4:20 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 zenomex
Does anyone know about a good block (custom ones too) to use for riding on ceilings? To show what I mean, here's a screenshot: https://snag.gy/ghTp1j.jpg Any block I can place there to succesfully drive a bit on the ceiling? :p

Read Post 3:46 PM on 13-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Thanks for the input guys. We can't do subforums on MX, but I made a category for Projects & Competitions and moved everything there. I also split MX Knockout and MTC to separate forums. On paper it seemed like a good idea, since there's so few...

Read Post 1:52 PM on 13-Mar-2017
 alpines
I found a way to have a better quality with Sony Vegas by changing some settings. And it works on an .avi It's not the best, but it is sure better than the one I used for my video. The only thing I haven't figured out yet, is why the engine sound...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem