Search Results
Read Post 11:34 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
I think the only solution is to resize your browser window :P.

Read Post 11:33 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
Latest tracks at the homepage uses the same mode, so that list isn't "flooded". I'd argue disallowing mass-uploading isn't truly wanted, while reducing visibility of mass-uploads may be. If there's serious interests in a button for that link, it can...

Read Post 10:38 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 Voyager006
Multiple-conditional triggers would be nice to have in maniaplanet, but unfortunately that won't work properly here. A workaround would perhaps be to alternate two clips for each condition: Clip 1: - Black screen, used when speed is 100 or higher...

Read Post 8:00 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 400r_
The problem is, how to check if the scenery is really a scenery? I mean, some people could use the scenery as a driveable block and say "no no, it's a part of the scenery". At least with the "Quantum hourglass" theme we hadn't this kind of discussion...

Read Post 7:19 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
i like fredajr's suggestion. but i'd even say the driving route should be limited to maximum 4 blocks wide (scenery excluded, so you can still build scenery around the map) :) Even better idea :)

Read Post 6:37 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 tcq
His last post in this forum was on 12 December 2014 :O Maybe his next one will be on the 24.12.2015 with the map release :D

Read Post 1:08 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 riolu!
He means the background image with the Romanian Stadium car skin I guess =P

Read Post 12:22 AM on 24-Nov-2015
 Patriot
Sorry guys both are a final solution. For the link, it would need a button and haenry's proposal a slap ;) , because it is a good map published still no award has, etc., and then there comes a fish and throwing pure 50 tracks. Nothing BOTW or Award...

Read Post 10:06 PM on 23-Nov-2015
 haenry
What? :O

Read Post 10:05 PM on 23-Nov-2015
 haenry
Awesome :cool:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem