Search Results
Read Post 7:09 AM on 21-Nov-2015
 Arkive
Oh look, an MTC November 2015 entry! 96175

Read Post 3:16 AM on 21-Nov-2015
 Arkive
I would have had this here a lot sooner, but things got busy and I wanted to finish a few things up. Still made the deadline! 96175 Good luck and have fun!

Read Post 8:53 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 bwbigmac
Worked like a charm, thank you so much! It initially had a different icon in the editor menu, but it let me load it and save it as a Canyon map. Cool, I should have MT finished before the deadline.

Read Post 6:17 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 Julius
Sounds cool! How many maps are you aiming at? I guess like 10 map per flag. Or maybe more if i can more ;) Might be a stupid question, but for which environment are the maps to be made? And will there be already custom objects implemented in the...

Read Post 2:44 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 Clearvision.wp
96119 Good luck everyone! ;)

Read Post 1:59 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 tcq
Might be a stupid question, but for which environment are the maps to be made? And will there be already custom objects implemented in the title pack?

Read Post 1:27 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
You can probably try this tool too: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7795439/mp/MapEdit_release_3.zip (See Extra menu). If that fails too, you likely have to edit the outputted file yourself (assign it a pack) as it wasn't "properly" saved, whi...

Read Post 12:58 PM on 20-Nov-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Sounds cool! How many maps are you aiming at?

Read Post 8:27 AM on 20-Nov-2015
 bwbigmac
I had a track mostly made, but somehow my computer crashed and the file that is left is pre-scenery. I want to extract the editable map from the replay I had saved for use as GPS (scenery and shadows done). I used Electron's gbxconv to make a .chal...

Read Post 9:03 PM on 19-Nov-2015
 Julius
Hi Trackmania Community ! ZeratoR is a famous french streamer and i want to make something for him. He love Trackmania and he like crazy map. The thing is, i want to create a TitlePack for him. Titlepack are easy to create. But can't create so ma...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem