Search Results
Read Post 1:30 PM on 11-Nov-2015
  eyebo
The first BTTF I seen in the theater was the third one. I didn't see the other two until years later. It's pretty cool we've passed the date where they traveled into the future though. Many of the technologies predicted have actually come to fruition...

Read Post 1:28 PM on 11-Nov-2015
  eyebo
Hey Shock! I remember you of course! Nice to see ones from the "old days" of TM coming back again and again. :)

Read Post 1:22 PM on 11-Nov-2015
  eyebo
It's been broken for a while. But when you click "Change Email" from your profile at accounts.mania-exchange.com, it does nothing.

Read Post 12:33 PM on 11-Nov-2015
 400r_
I used to launch a Java plugin made by "Jeanpeche" to automatically upload my replays on MX. However, I recently got this message in the console: "Cannot login on Mania Exchange : 302". The login & password are the right ones though, and a friend...

Read Post 8:59 AM on 11-Nov-2015
 Hans Holo
@ lolig: Don't mind. :D And yes, it's me.

Read Post 11:33 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
These maps are included with servers, most Nando maps: https://images.mania-exchange.com/other/Campaigns.zip

Read Post 9:31 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 haenry
If you use the windows explorer, yes they are empty. But if you open the folder ingame with the editor, you can actually see the campaign maps there. So you're probably right, they're somewhere in a pack ;)

Read Post 8:43 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
So many words ... :S ;) :cool: JUST A SAMPLE ::::::: JUST A SAMPLE :::::::: JUST A SAMPLE Hey guys, this is my latest map for this f*cking awesome Competition. Bla bla bla …. ;) Deadline: 24th December 2015 STATUS: OPEN...

Read Post 7:16 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Ohh, sadly that link doese'nt work for me. :$ I can shorten it to this: http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=auto but - where to go ? ----- Well, at least we don't need new tracks to compete. Every uploaded track could be "abuse...

Read Post 3:41 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 Zolika1351
The Nadeo maps are most likely in the .pak files, because when I tried to search in User files, it was empty, and when I searched in the Packs folder, I only found the Match Settings, so I do need to download them.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem