Search Results
Read Post 6:56 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
"Kill the tires", "Rubberduck" or "Black stripes" could be a name for it. Well, I was hunting an awesome map from aircoco where you have to do a drift from the start. I've hitted the brake for some reason and drove the whole map with it. :$ :...

Read Post 5:35 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 Arkive
Hello, and welcome to my collection of tracks! I don't really know what to put up here, so have a track! 95463 It's a proof-of-concept course where you go underground. It's even got instructions in the author comments! Also, I don't feel lik...

Read Post 2:27 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 Skellborn
Please don't respect my opinion in a way of having to put more effort into organising the event. I have no idea whether i'll participate in a certain month. I don't wanna feel bad for not participating, because you put effort into it, which then crea...

Read Post 2:14 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 haenry
It is a very different way of building, yeah I can understand that. December will have no TPs either, I can say that already. But afterwards I will try to find a theme that is fair for every Titlepack. ;)

Read Post 1:23 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 Skellborn
Yeah of course it's still possible to build those tracks. But not with the environment of a relaxed competition every now and then. I'm a bit sad, as you implicate it is less of a challenge to build with the titlepack. It may be true to some extend,...

Read Post 1:23 PM on 07-Nov-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
What about a theme where the map can only be 4 or maybe 6 blocks wide? Tech would be difficult, but what about allowing TitlePacks?

Read Post 11:53 AM on 07-Nov-2015
 Racho
Well, 75 of us got started and even finished. We are just waiting for the one... whoever that will be in the end ;) Oh, and... Hey Osaka! :cool:

Read Post 11:32 AM on 07-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
As MX now redirects all traffic to https, a few controllers broke down (some controllers do not follow redirects). While this is an issue with the controllers themselves, for the time being broken controllers are "whitelisted" to not be redirected....

Read Post 9:42 AM on 07-Nov-2015
 Phantom
Hi. I have problems with my server controllers , xaseco and uaseco for example. The command : /xlist does not work. This shows the same list as MX , and can be used to add maps ( with mouse klick ) from MX to the server. The server can not co...

Read Post 9:36 AM on 07-Nov-2015
 haenry
Furthermore the MTC is supposed to be a challenge. So using normal blocks and a few custom objects is way more challenging than having the possibilities of a TP. After all, sky and Skellborn, you can both still build maps in a regular Title. It's no...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem