Search Results
Read Post 3:38 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 FT»lolig
sorry hans, I couldn't get on the right name. btw are you Franz-Jozeff?

Read Post 3:22 PM on 10-Nov-2015
 Hans Holo
Well the "driving in the name of.." competition was something from back on tmx, an old project started by a guy. My name is Hans...or is it Franz? (I'm confused) ;) The original project: http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=auto%2...

Read Post 1:50 AM on 10-Nov-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Thanks for your explanation and - of course - your support (Y) :D It sounds crazy enough - this idea could have jumped out of my partially weird brain too^^ Hehe ;) :D

Read Post 1:36 AM on 10-Nov-2015
 FT»lolig
Well the "driving in the name of.." competition was something from back on tmx, an old project started by a guy. it was only a small community "challenge" without any "real" (big) rewards. the point of the project was to build a map, and if you lo...

Read Post 12:27 AM on 10-Nov-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Thanks for replying :D Two nice ideas. I like that very much, especially to win something like planets. Online 1on1 fights with spectators as judges sounds pretty cool too but I think and because it's a kinda slow race, the cars are very close...

Read Post 9:46 PM on 09-Nov-2015
 agidd
One to say goodbye to this autumn. :) 95669

Read Post 9:29 PM on 09-Nov-2015
 DMW»UD
an online 1on1 drift competition with spectator as judges would be super cool and fun :D

Read Post 9:10 PM on 09-Nov-2015
 ketrab
o0 :wait: after one year, that you play only Coast, it's hard to back to TM2 xd

Read Post 8:00 PM on 09-Nov-2015
 FT»lolig
do I smell a new project like that one old "Driving in the name of.." X_Slow it would be nice to donate planets for a possible prizepool if you are hosting such a competition

Read Post 4:47 PM on 09-Nov-2015
 DMW»UD
I've made 2 tracks and sent them in. if new players start from the lower division I think i'll try to participate 8-| I just need to check-in before 20.12.2015?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem