Search Results
Read Post 2:28 PM on 23-Nov-2015
 Julius
That's true ! Never think about that ! I don,t do it, but it's true that good mapper and good map are not visible because of spammer ! Ty for that Patriot (Y)

Read Post 8:19 AM on 23-Nov-2015
 Patriot
Stop the track spamming with the max. limit per hour or day. Wuffeli loadet up 52 simple tracks at once. All other new tracks on the other mapper thus disappear far behind.

Read Post 11:28 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 Julius
Ty ! But this not really what i'm looking for ! Ty anyway to try a solution (Y)

Read Post 10:39 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 haenry
I don't know who to do it exactly, but I have a different idea. If speed > 100km/h make a black screen for 1second (or three seconds, but not forever). (Do NOT tick the endless or keep playing option). Add the triggers on the whole area of drivin...

Read Post 10:08 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 Julius
Hey Guys ! Me and ZeratoR got a little trouble the last day. He build a backward map and he want to a black screen if you go forward ! SUPER EASY But he ask me something else, we try and didn't work ! Maybe we are just noobs. ( Probably to )...

Read Post 9:12 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 spX Seven
i like fredajr's suggestion. but i'd even say the driving route should be limited to maximum 4 blocks wide (scenery excluded, so you can still build scenery around the map) :)

Read Post 8:53 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 Ozon
Yes we still need maps! =D

Read Post 6:17 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 xrayjay
thx (Y)

Read Post 5:48 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 haenry
It seems that everyone has enough of KO3. There are still some maps missing, but those can be added at a later point in time. The Ko3 pool will be closed in a week (Sunday 29) Until then you have time to finish your maps. When the next pool...

Read Post 12:17 PM on 22-Nov-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Do you need FS maps? Tomorrow is FS mappack release?!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem