Search Results
Read Post 7:22 AM on 16-Oct-2015
 400r_
There should be a 3D object there, but when I save the replay and then watch it, the object disappears :S Did you try to play your track in local mode? Because I had a similar problem, but even worse: when I validated the track, everything work...

Read Post 1:16 AM on 16-Oct-2015
 Zack11
Does anyone got the time to share some angles with me? Don't have a tm-worthy pc at my current location.. Sure, I sent some angles to your pm :) Is it just me or the car flyes when it reaches the cp at 30 sec? there are some road parts missing...

Read Post 10:55 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 DMW»UD
Is it just me or the car flyes when it reaches the cp at 30 sec? there are some road parts missing :S anyway i'll try to make something, but don't expect anything too professional :P

Read Post 10:40 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 spX Seven
94315 nvm :D

Read Post 6:52 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 haenry
At the bottom of the page you can find our email address( mxadventcalendar (at) gmail (dot) com ). Just sent the map in and we'll do the rest ;)

Read Post 6:39 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 Racho
Just checkin'...

Read Post 3:54 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 Vonix
I already built a track , its a fullspeeder in stadium.Who do i have to ask if i want to see my track in? =P

Read Post 1:04 PM on 15-Oct-2015
 Voyager006
Not sure if I can contribute with anything since it's all in my exam period, but I'm probably getting more available towards xmas. ;)

Read Post 8:07 AM on 15-Oct-2015
 haenry
The TMplus Titlepack is fine for the endurance maps. This way we can actually get more diversity, so thanks for the question :)

Read Post 6:59 AM on 15-Oct-2015
 haenry
The chase maps need to be in the TM2 titlepack, so that we can actually play on a multienv server. Blockmix is no problem, but it should still look good after all. For the endurance maps I'll let you know very soon. ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem