Search Results
Read Post 5:50 AM on 15-Oct-2015
 tcq
Question regarding endurance maps: Is it allowed to use the TMplus title pack and envi mixing?

Read Post 3:03 AM on 15-Oct-2015
 ranish
Just to be sure, the chase maps do not need to be in the ESL titlepack? They can use the standard envis? (I'm thinking about doing a stadium map) EDIT: also, what is the stance on blockmixing? allowed if no flickering texture/visual bug or forbidd...

Read Post 8:19 PM on 14-Oct-2015
 Elvestad
Does anyone got the time to share some angles with me? Don't have a tm-worthy pc at my current location..

Read Post 8:19 PM on 14-Oct-2015
 STALKER-SVK
but when I click on that "save replay" button, nothing happens :( so I can't save any replay

Read Post 4:11 PM on 14-Oct-2015
 haenry
great to hear, tcq! :)

Read Post 4:01 PM on 14-Oct-2015
 Ozon
Hello :) For maps, no tag needed? No deadline? Just updated the name tags =) No deadline yet, but we will announce one, if we didn't receive all of the maps we needed so far.

Read Post 1:14 PM on 14-Oct-2015
 FillInTheBlank
Are the cuts going to be fixed? Fun little tournament still. :award:

Read Post 11:34 AM on 14-Oct-2015
 [user deleted 7754]

Read Post 3:40 AM on 14-Oct-2015
 Zack11
Hi all! I know it's been a long time since the last screenshot contest, so I thought I would start up another one :cool: I need a screenshot for my new map "After.Shock" (Y) Feel free to go crazy with angles, effects, text, etc. I want a screen...

Read Post 9:42 PM on 13-Oct-2015

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem