Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!]
Page: 1 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer
BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!]  
Stage 5 is over - so it's time for the last stage of the BASCO 2012 - Stage 6!

You want to participate? Here's your to-do-list:

Make sure you have read the main rules first. The following list is basically just copied from there.

1. Download the latest version of 'the track so far'. You can get it here.
2. Delete the finish piece (and if necessary, 1 piece of road that only existed to make laying the finish possible).
3. But do not delete or change any other part of the track layout. Please notice that you are not allowed to move the track!
4. You can modify landscape if necessary, but you must not change the driving experience of a previous stage.
5. Build your idea for the next stage of the track, adding about 10 seconds to the validation time.
Please put at least one respawnable CP into your part. Every CP you set up must be respawnable.
6. The coppers limit per stage is +1000 to the old value. If the map has a value of x coppers, the track can have x+1000 coppers after you have added your part. Do not use more than 1000 for your part. This includes scenery!
7. Do not add intro or outro MT to the track because there will be a MediaTracker competition when the building stages are over.
8. Validate and save your track with your name on the end: S6-YourMXLogin (S6 = "Stage 6"). Don't use a password for your track.
9. Upload the track to MX using the BASCO 2012 account. The password is basco2012.
10. Only one submission per stage per MX user!

Make sure there's no cut in your part!

Deadline:

Sunday 20th May: 22:00 CET

Have fun! It's your last chance to become part of the track (apart from the MediaTracker)! :cool:
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

Continue the track after a part I am too dumb to drive - challenge accepted! :done:
Moped Racer

Hopefully this will help you: Stage 5 replay
And thx that i was chosen :)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Replay doesn't work, but thanks for your effort anyway! ^^

Meanwhile I can drive it pretty good, I think it's just a matter of train. :p

Oh, now I forgot to write what I initially wanted to ask here. ^^

Now, because it's the last part, am I allowed to include a podium into the scenery? If it's allowed, does it count for the 1000 coppers limit or can I build 1000 coppers + podium?
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti says:
Replay doesn't work, but thanks for your effort anyway! ^^

To be more specific, I get this error when trying to load your replay tcq:

Very strange. :p The file must be corrupted though.

Anyway, my replay is on the "S5-tcq" track page.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Replay should work now (was indeed corrupted).

And you see the typo on your TM2 screen? :d
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Yeah it works now. (y)

Uhm, no... what typo???
Site Leader

MX BASCO says:
"The winner of stage 6 is tcq! Congrats!" - MX Basco 3 hours ago
Does it djent?

hahaha xD
Site Leader

Watched eyebo's replay now, that's the way I drive it, too. What I initially meant was the first 90° turn after the cp. For me it comes really sudden, the transition from sliding right to drifting left comes really quick, so you don't have much time to react, that was my problem when I tried it the first times. Now after a few more runs it's no problem anymore, I got used to it and needed some train. ;)

Thanks for helping me with this! (y)

edit: uploaded now my try, too. Finished it a few hours ago, but forgot that I haven't uploaded it so far. :s

I really like it this time and I hope I won't be the only one. :p
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem