Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Platform Trailer & Discussion 
Platform Trailer & Discussion
Page: 4 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Anyone loving the campaign?
Oh and btw lvl 23 is called 'ultimate nightmare'. it fits.
Moped Racer

I'm not really far in the campaign (stopped at c04), but I love what papychampy did, awesome job (y)

but there is a bug: I got a bronze medal in C01, and I was able to go to C02 bu clicking on "next" when I finshed the map, but when I came back to the main menu and wanted to play again C02, it tells me "you have to unlock the silver map at the previous map" .. ^^
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

I kind like the campaign, but I feel like it's really short and easy. I already finished all tracks except the last two on gold. That wasn't that easy on previous Platform campaigns.
Beetle Racer

I think the campaign is just to get you warmed up for playing online. If you can do the same online, every run... then you'll surely get a lot of LP. ;)

Plus, we can also start to make our own tracks if we want even harder ones. :o

I guess the campaign will be really hard for people who don't play all the time though. :p

marti says:
Anyone loving the campaign?

Me me me! :d :d :d
I'm only up to D04 though. I had to break for lunch.
I'm going to try to finish them today, so I can say I did them in a single day... like I did the Canyon campaign.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

FT»Joyeux says:
but there is a bug: I got a bronze medal in C01, and I was able to go to C02 bu clicking on "next" when I finshed the map, but when I came back to the main menu and wanted to play again C02, it tells me "you have to unlock the silver map at the previous map" .. ^^

Yep, it's a bug and it's reported:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=427&t=12719
Site Leader

eyebo says:
I guess the campaign will be really hard for people who don't play all the time though. :p

yeah, you're right, but I think they could have made the campain a bit longer, that it also get's a real struggle for advanced TrackMania players ;)
except of this I think the campaign is quite good built :)
Last edited by Nim,
Beetle Racer

nolifers everywhere xD just got to all gold till c02... on tmuf have to do only E one for gold, and i'm pretty noobish at everything except stadium.
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
nolifers everywhere xD just got to all gold till c02...

Same here, brother.
Except I ragequit at C01
Beetle Racer

Respect for the person that gets gold on E03. Now that's a challenge...
Moped Racer

marti says:
Respect for the person that gets gold on E03. Now that's a challenge...

Poco already made it :d

(22:04:38) (+Poco_) DONE
(22:04:39) (+Poco_) :)
Does it djent?
Page: 4 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem