Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Platform Trailer & Discussion 
Platform Trailer & Discussion
Page: 8 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

E03 - 44 respawns :-)

I love that all those tracks are finishable from any CP respawn GOING forward. No need to backpedal etc.
I just hope builders around the world take this as an inspiration and stop building non-respawnable tracks...

Question: When will platform tracks by Nadeo become available on ManiaExchange so that we can boast with our replays?
Last edited by Alcator,
Moped Racer

Bien merci, Joyeux, too kind of you!!
I've made a YouTube video of my run in Platform-E03, at this link.
I've never played rpg/trial tracks before, but this platform campaign is really fun, and compared to winning the 260 medals of the original campaign, these tracks are a piece of cake!
Learner Driver

Nice run! :)

I also put together a video of the campaign.

n!faculty|Poco drives Platform - Highlights Reel
Watch on: YouTube (1080p) | TM-Tube (720p)

"RickOstidich" says:
compared to winning the 260 medals of the original campaign, these tracks are a piece of cake!

I agree. ;) I think the real challenge will be to drive them online and get consecutive Gold medal runs and to do it quickly to take the best ranking.
Site Leader

Alcator says:
Question: When will platform tracks by Nadeo become available on ManiaExchange so that we can boast with our replays?

I can provide/upload the maps if needed. :)

Thanks for the positive feedbacks so far everyone.
Old Age Caravanner

PapyChampy says:
Alcator says:

I can provide/upload the maps if needed. :)

Thanks for the positive feedbacks so far everyone.

I just made a perfect run on E03. And then overflew the finish about 2 meters. God damn it. But I no longer fail the 2nd-to-last section (the jump through 2 cubes).

Yes, please, make the tracks available here on MX, so that players can boast about their skill. :-)
Moped Racer

Normally the TMX/MX crew uploads the campaign tracks, since it has to be uploaded to a special account which is on a different leaderboard (which isn't online yet anyway, so you can't post replays there)

These Platform tracks may have to be uploaded to a different account altogether (I'm not sure about that though). The login for the Platform tracks is "nadeolive" instead of "nadeo", so the Nadeo MX account will probably not accept them since it validates tracks to see if they were created by the registered MP login or not.

I've made a post in the moderators forum and hopefully someone will be in touch with you soon PapyChampy. Get your screenshots ready. (y)
Site Leader

eyebo says:
I think the real challenge will be to drive them online and get consecutive Gold medal runs and to do it quickly to take the best ranking.

Ciao Eyeball, I've made some network races on platform mode (I'm currently world rank #11 8-| ), but me and many others think that it's very boring to repeat an easy track 7 or 8 times in a row to get the best ranking.
I don't even have the time to light a cigarette or drink something during a race!
I'd have preferred to only look at the best lap, its number of respawns and optionally its time.
So I do another lap only if want to improve it, not just to finish another lap otherwise the young kid down there will take my position!

See you on the servers to race together, man!!
Learner Driver

Another thing, once I'm here, how do I change the "learner driver" title beside my name??
I'm the one who won *all* of the 329 medals available in both Canyon and Platform mode, for God sake!
;)
Last edited by RickOstidich,
Learner Driver

n1 8-| just spam more, and you'll become like me xD
Zimmer Racer

Or donate to MX to get the ability to change your own forum title.
Site Leader
Page: 8 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem