Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM² Stadium - discussion 
TM² Stadium - discussion
Page: 3 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

About bloody time Nadeo, Stadium is the shiz!

From the looks of it as people seem to be against stadium, there are very little players in this community that came from TMNFX. I'm assuming many people here are from TMUX? 8-|
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

I'm from TMUFX and I don't recognize any of these people. :cool:
I thought they came from TMNFX. :o

No, but seriously, when I first got Canyon, I saw a lot of new players here and a lot of TMNF guys like Hitchy, .dave., etc.

There's people with a United background too of course, but I think overall it's quite mixed on MX. Maybe some of the hardcore TMNF guys went back to Stadium for whatever reason. It'll be great to have them back on MX again, for those who choose to upgrade.

And considering what a bummer freezone is, I don't see why everyone wouldn't upgrade.
Site Leader

Concerning the compatibility, am I the only one to wish that old tracks could be played on this new version ?
I mean tons of tracks were created and it will be a shame to loose all those efforts and time spent in the level editor the past years.
So I hope it will be possible to play and edit all tracks from tm-exchange.
Learner Driver

nooooo, I want pure start ffs. there will be sh*tloads of remakes every way, let it be not so easy.
Zimmer Racer

I wonder if they'll try to change everyone's favorite features:
You got too close to the wall? Let's pop your wheels up!
You landed on dirt? Let's turn your car in some arbitrary direction and take half your speed!
Little things like that. I would not miss them.

Such fixes would change the physics slightly enough to claim that it's not backwards compatible.

We'll see whether or not this is a rushed job, or if they're taking their time.

Time will tell. Either way, I'm interested.
Sports Saloon Racer

Space says:
nooooo, I want pure start ffs. there will be sh*tloads of remakes every way, let it be not so easy.

you're never really gonna have a fresh/pure start where everyone just builds simple and easy maps again and people are pleased by that. It's just going to continue from where TMNF leaves off, which is just tons and tons more of basically unplayable transition maps. At least let there be a phase where we revisit the classics.

Moped Racer

Throughout the history of TM, trying to convert transitions from envi to envi has been a constant, though not always successful. I have a feeling that after months of not playing it, we might see some new transitions appearing in stadium, possibly including some from canyon. But of course, there is an undeniably inevitable return of rebuilds and the current TMNFX state. With luck though, maybe it'll be more like stadium was on TMUX.

I wonder if envimix will return. I almost don't want it to.
Moped Racer

Stadium-on-Canyon would be awesome though. Those canyon platform pieces with a proper car... :)
Moped Racer

the canyon car is great

the physics can be pretty infuriating while trackbuilding, but other than that, I'd say it handles better than any other TM car.
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
Those canyon platform pieces with a proper car... :)

I bet someone will make custom objects with more platforms for stadium^^
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem