Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM² Stadium - discussion 
TM² Stadium - discussion
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Want to see some insanely talented turtling?
Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebDOFbd05lg
Site Leader

hey, got a bug i think. When i choose "select all" then copy/cut under the "copy/paste" mode tm2 automaticly quit it self. It has happend quite often. anyone else got this problem?
Quad Bike Racer

Bug reports go ---> here. :)

I haven't used copy/paste in tm2s yet. But I used it a lot in tm2c and it worked great.
Site Leader

Yeah the stadium version is highly buggy. Large amounts of blocks often lead the game to crash and the symmetry function only mirrors about half of the blocks.
Moped Racer

I've not seen the game crash for any reason ... something I've been very prone to in the past.
Sports Saloon Racer

I don't know about the copy, but if I'm not careful the cut function will crash my game. Like unlimiter, I've also had the game crash at least once from the undo button.
Moped Racer

Well i didnt sign up for Stadium2 beta because i expected it to be the same, installed it today and what a crazy difference. Stadium cars are definitely heavier and phyiscs are different but the big one i noticed was how white-knuckle fast it's gotten to compensate for the extra weight. LOTS of TMU stadium tracks still work but theres quite a bunch that are increased difficulty because of the extra speed. and then theres still those that dont work at all because of the new physics, but they did get pretty close to the original in matching the gaps... just cranked up to 11 on the dial
Learner Driver

you definitely exaggerate.
Zimmer Racer

fenixblue says:
Well i didnt sign up for Stadium2 beta because i expected it to be the same, installed it today and what a crazy difference. Stadium cars are definitely heavier and phyiscs are different but the big one i noticed was how white-knuckle fast it's gotten to compensate for the extra weight. LOTS of TMU stadium tracks still work but theres quite a bunch that are increased difficulty because of the extra speed. and then theres still those that dont work at all because of the new physics, but they did get pretty close to the original in matching the gaps... just cranked up to 11 on the dial

what if I told you...

..they are exactly the same? xD
· · · – – – · · ·

impossible :p on testing what some of my old tracks would look like on Stadium2 i get wildly different results including Sky Circus's PF start doesnt even work in Stadium2.

Not my track but proves that the physics are not the same!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-GRam0ghw
Last edited by fenixblue,
Learner Driver
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem