Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 17 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

hi all,

can i rotate the pre-placed checkpoint ?
last up to me back inside, it is strange
and the first down to the outside, as if it was reversed ..
Old Age Caravanner

No. It is very important that you not rotate the pre-placed checkpoints. This goes for everyone.

However, you are supposed to build inside the box, so perhaps you are looking at the one you need to start at as the one to finish at, and vice versa.
Moped Racer

ok, but in the rules it is stated that it starts from the bottom up;
then the pre-CP are placed around, as I was leaving one of the top-down ...

i have the template 18
Last edited by medinaDesbois,
Old Age Caravanner

i have two beta-version with pre-placed cp, if an admin want to see my problem..
Old Age Caravanner

@medina, you template is going from top to bottom, so you start with the cp placed on the top! :)
Old Age Caravanner

I'm quite sorry for the confusion, I believe it was the following rule:

Cxom says:

o You must use the pre-placed checkpoints for the start and end of your track part. You must end ON the upper platform, not on the lower level of the checkpoint.

What I meant was not that you have to build going from the bottom up, but that, as there are 2 levels to a CP, you have to use the upper one.

This is what I meant:
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

ok ok, but is not my problem

i must go, but i post a screen later..
Old Age Caravanner

my part finishs on the bottom of the cp is that a real problem?
there is this one transitionblock which can be easyly used to connect parts which one on the bottom of the cp with parts that start on the top of it
Beetle Racer

No, for you(Lodec) specifically it's alright. It's true that I'll have the space to transition for most parts, but the reason it's prohibited is because I have to transition between layers at a number of other parts.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

I doubt that I bothered you, but is it normal that my template be in the air, the maximum of the editor?
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 17 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem