Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 22 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

hu hu,, is that ok- allowed ,, the road blocks seems to be a bit higher than the platforms , due the lamp spots
,also same for the cp sign

Old Age Caravanner

To be on the safe side I'd say no, but if it really makes your track, given that I was going to use the margin for lighting anyway, that's fine.

Edit: I seem to have a few others that have built it this way as well, so I'm just gonna say that as long as the track itself doesn't go up that high, the light poles there are fine.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Will you update the first post? (brb)
Quad Bike Racer

No. The mentality should still be to avoid doing that. I'm just trying to be as accompanying as possible.

I will, however, update the first post with the backup builders.
Moped Racer

Until when do we need to submit our part? I keep on rebuilding mine the whole time and I doubt to see progress. Will probably get it done before Christmas if this is still okay.
Moped Racer

I've gotten less than half the parts, so for the moment don't worry too much about a deadline. Just try to keep working on it, make progress.
Moped Racer

Hey, im sorry to say that i have to much work to do for my study the next weeks, so i couldnt find the time for building a proper part for the 75-builders-project. I have already talked to div and Tuta - and Tuta would cover for me.

Wish you all much fun with this project ;)
G-kart Racer

map sent..
Old Age Caravanner

Our part is just lacking some detail fixes, that will be done when school & FET8 give enough time! =p
Beetle Racer

tricky to build a proper good map in this small area when the road blocks are so big. I'm still not satisfied with any part i made yet, but I think I could finish it pretty soon.
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 22 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem