Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 25 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

FT»Osaka says:
Then what's the point of having 75 different builders?

To create a unique track that includes builders from the whole community, this time more than never before :d
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer

FT»Osaka says:
erikfzr says:

It's just about balancing tradeoffs and following established rules :)

Then what's the point of having 75 different builders?

There are several reasons to have 75 builders on a project, otherwise there wouldn't be a project like this, and I wouldn't be happy to be part of it.

I'd daresay, tradeoffs and rules are the basics for any kind of teamwork.
MX Supporter

This is a creative project, more limitations than there already are would be counter-productive. If you add that to the fact that you still can't move the pieces around with what you said, It's a waste of time to have 75 builders, because they all would have to do the same by ruling.
The Green Dude

FT»Osaka says:
This is a creative project, more limitations than there already are would be counter-productive. If you add that to the fact that you still can't move the pieces around with what you said, It's a waste of time to have 75 builders, because they all would have to do the same by ruling.

I guess we are talking more or less about the same things, though from different views, and with different words.

MX Supporter

Cxom says:
I think I can hook you up with a downward part Dakkon

I could give the upward part a try, if needed? I got a downward part atm.
Old Age Caravanner

Only if you want.
Moped Racer

I thought it would cause some trouble if people swich their parts. I'll stick to my current downward part then, that's way easier.^^
Last edited by FT»Tobbe,
Old Age Caravanner

I think I'm almost ready to send it. I'll check for possible cuts and have someone test it and it should be ready :d
Cxom: You want me to send you the download link in a pm right?

Thanks,
Zack11

EDIT: Should I include the start and finish blocks when I send it? I was planning on keeping them so you would know roughly what speed to start out on ;)
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Thx again for arranging me that down-part. Instead of deleting everything I build so far, like I did with the up-part. It just flowed out of me. It did took me several days (over almost 2 weeks) to get the juices flowing, but I created a part I'm very happy with now!

a.k.a. I'm almost done. just a "finish" :)

I did notice I got a LOT of left turns... ;)
Last edited by DaKKoN,
Learner Driver

DaKKoN says:
I did notice I got a LOT of left turns... ;)

Got the same thing only with right turns :d But I think it's almost impossible to switch between curves on such a small field ;)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 25 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem