Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 28 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

wormi says:
Come on with your part,s Lolita has to drive the WR before he needs to nolife something else!

Exactly. This guy knows me! :p

Still, I expected more parts to be already sent than that. It's only about one minute long part you need to make anyway so it shouldn't take more time than few days to get it done even if you have over 9000 transitions on your part.
Learner Driver

any updates? let us publicly shame the people who still haven't sent anything
Old Age Caravanner

Oops . . . sorry.

I'll post some photos and reminders today, I promise.
Moped Racer

Kind of anti-climactic, admittedly, but more editing goes on in some of the individual trackparts, and I'm still waiting on a bunch of parts.
Moped Racer

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to see more (y) (brb)
Quad Bike Racer

Looks great! Trying to find my part in that picture ... :p
Moped Racer

Nice, nice!
Beetle Racer

I'm one of the disgraceful ones who are yet to submit parts :-)

But good news, seeing the project evolve has really motivated me to get to building!

Expect my duo with comp to bear fruit pretty soon(ish)
Quad Bike Racer

Gogo more screens :)
Just one question. In your spreadsheet with the planning, what does the colours yellow and orange mean under "Tested Edited Certified". Just me being curious.
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Oh that thing's an honest mess. It's supposed to indicate how far along the part is in being incorporated into the track, from orange to green, but it was never very definitive and is definitely not up to date.
Moped Racer
Page: 28 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem