Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 16 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

Any update on the progress of the dispensing of templates? 8-|
Last edited by Legolas,
Learner Driver

No idea how far we are yet, but I received my template and also finished building :)
Quad Bike Racer

LeglessLegoLegolas says:
Any update on the progress of the dispensing of templates? 8-|

Brandon,

you can check the progress here on the doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkHpbXJ9n3x3dEZXM3lXRno2N3N6YUZneUhfT3JFUVE&usp=drive_web#gid=8
Quad Bike Racer

I've truly been quite busy this week, so progress has unfortunately been quite minimal, but over the next three days I should hopefully be getting a lot more out, if not the rest of them.
Moped Racer

Cxom says:
I've truly been quite busy this week, so progress has unfortunately been quite minimal, but over the next three days I should hopefully be getting a lot more out, if not the rest of them.

Looking forward to start :)
MX Supporter

(Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered) How will you be sending the templates? If you need my email address just say :)
Moped Racer

Cxom will send you a download link ;)
Quad Bike Racer

zack11 says:
(Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered) How will you be sending the templates? If you need my email address just say :)

Private Message here on MX ;)
Moped Racer

okay thanks :)
Moped Racer

Finished my part :cool:
Beetle Racer
Page: 16 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem