Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles 
MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles
Page: 2 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Hey Yo,

some questions:
~ 1 Minute length ok?
~ Using embedded objects ok? (I use 2 xrayjay blocks)
~ WIll be media-tracker work rate? (Cuz, iam not expert on it)
~ Using music on track ok?
~ Is the track difficulty of track uncritical? (My track inclined lunatic)

Thanks.

Greetz Ex.
Last edited by Exhaust»BCS,
Old Age Caravanner

yeah sure, 1 min length is totally fine. (there are no restrictions for length)

As you can read in the rules embedded objects are allowed

There won't be an extra judging section for Mediatracker due to the simplified system this time, but in theory judges should consider Mediatracker, when giving a mark. The importance of the Mediatracker can vary for each map individually. While on one map a GPS is totally necligible, it may be important on another map.

Music is fine too (no restrictions for that)

The difficulty depends on what the judges rate. If it is super extremely difficult, you should expect a few judges to say that it is too hart. On the other side a super easy track might be too boring for a few judges. ;)
gado is a

Thanks Hänry for the fast response!

I will add an intro and a GPS for the judges.

Btw Hänry OT: Why i can see how much downloaded tracks their not from me? :o (e.q.: your winter hills: 256times, a screen: http://www.picfront.org/d/9fy5)

Last edited by Exhaust»BCS,
Old Age Caravanner

I have made alot of maps the last years but i still cant find out how to download blockmix for TM2.
how do i downlaod/get block mix?
Learner Driver

Aah, I had to remove the ) from your link. What's wrong with seeing the number? Why can you see the LB points, why can you see that it's my track? :d
I think it's nice that you can see the download number ;)

I added the tutorial for object embedding.
In this tutorial the hammer symbol at the bottom is used to access the "experimental" features. On the experimental features site you can activate blockmixing. After activation you have to press f2 two times and the blue icon at the bottom will turn orange.
Be careful and prevent placing one and the same block many times in the same place ;)

EDIT: additional information in the maniaplent documentation
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

@Hänry I just asked, because at the registration, i didnt see any downloadtimes. I just saw the downloadtimes on my own tracks, not from the other peoplez here.
Old Age Caravanner

ty
Learner Driver

Just out of curiosity, but judging by the specifications of the tree styles, do they have to be clearly defined as sections of the track or can they all be mixed together into a single 'string' so to speak? not sure how to word it better :$
Quad Bike Racer

I think the theme is: to fuse all 3 elemnts into one map.

not to build a map containing 3 different pars (Part A with fs, Part B only ofroad , Part C trial)
I think they meant to build one solid map wich contains part A.B and C into one solid map.
so basicly you could start to build an obstacle/offroad part all fs, go on with fs/obstacle, once you make more speed switch to more offroad, and for example make obstacle respawn was/ finish.

I'd like to build something (maybe I will but it won't be within the DL, and I do not want heanry to extend the mtc again :p)
real life goes first :)

lolig
Moped Racer

It's proving harder for me than expected to make these 3 styles flow together well.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem