Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles 
MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles
Page: 3 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

What lolig said is not requiered. It doesn't matter in which way you implement all the three styles, if all at once or all after each other is up to you.
I doubt that you can build one fullspeed offroad obstacle part in canyon lasting 45sec 8-|
gado is a

you may use any title right?

if you use Dag@bert's "canyon extention" title
there are objects wich have the offroad texture and physics, does this count as an offroad part or just a normal part?

it is like the dirt sections in stadium and woods in valley. I think it should be allowed as offroad but i'd like to ask in front if it is or not :)

lolig
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

haenry says:
(You might find custom objects helping here)

yes you're allowed to use them as offroad. That was implied with this sentence^^
gado is a

do i need to upload my track some special place to get it in to the MTC?
Learner Driver

No just upload it normally like you would with any other track and then just post in the submissions thread with a a link to your track.
Use
Code:
[track=full] "track-id-here" [/track]
to have a little box with a screenshot :)
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

submissions?
Learner Driver

ChrispY says:
submissions?

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/ft/2853
That's the submissions thread I was talking about.
Simply upload your map the normal way, then post the link to your map in that thread and you're officially registered in the MTC.
Old Age Caravanner

TY!!! i am new in MX. i am thankful for all the help i get and fast response. :)
Learner Driver

You're welcome! ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Don't forget to add the letters MTC somewhere into the mapname, as stated in the rules ;)
e.g.: MTC - super cool map
amazing MTC map
something something . MTC
myTrack mtc

;)
gado is a
Page: 3 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem