Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles 
MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles
Page: 4 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

or just get it into the name like I did with my last track. - or just don't submit at all cause shit doesn't pay off.
Last edited by Mazer,
G-kart Racer

Is it important to give each type ~ 1/3 of the map or is it allright, if it will be something like 40 - 30 - 20?
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer

About the full speed section. Does it only need to be some part that is fullspeed possible or the full speed should be fullspeed (which also counts for the obstacle part)?
And what if the dirt part is fullspeed?
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

That is totally up to you, Skellborn. You have to try to make it fit ;)

Tcq, you just need to build a part that you can drive full speed, to not get disqualified. But I can imagine that those listed "full speed elements" could get you slightly better points. However, the first thing mentioned is enough ;)
gado is a

lelel, what a discussion about MTC :cool:
it's going to be a lot of maps to judging (y)
G-kart Racer

It's going to be a lot of fun :p
gado is a

I have now uploadet (the normal way) a track called Hill Multi MTC. Is it then in the MTC contest or do i have to do something special with it?
Learner Driver

just show your map HERE
and remove this map... [Bad Track/Map Link] (because of why double map?)
G-kart Racer

Vacation!

well they are renovating at my work this week :)
Moped Racer

Well well well... I will probably get penalty points for the intended route on my map anyway, because it will be pretty hard but just to know...

does the obstacle part have to be in the mandatory line? or can it be optional? like for a faster line or an alternative route? (e.g. on my track you would need to take it for the faster route)
Last edited by Mazer,
G-kart Racer
Page: 4 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem