Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions 
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 17 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

It would still be a huge pain to judge though.
Beetle Racer
Prohibit blockmixing, please.  
I want to ask organizers to, for the time being, add a condition that tracks for MTC should be built entirely in the game editor, and not using some external tools. At the very least it's against computer security to use unofficial software which "hacks" other software (or its data).

Blockmixing gives unfair advantage to those who use it, and Trackmania should be about fair competition (that's why racers cannot block one another online, btw).

It's already bad that those who have pirated Photoshop are able to get better screenshots or graphics for their tracks, but with blockmixing, it's just getting out of hands. The game is out only 6 months, and blockmixing is already becoming very common.

Thank you for giving this a consideration.
Moped Racer

"it's bad that those who have a better computer can drive better and win more". world is unfair, live with it. and don't prohibit creativity, or MX will die faster.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

I am not prohibiting creativity on MX. I ask for more FAIR rules for this competition.
Moped Racer

not sure where to put this so i just ask here.

when april mtc start. ?
Beetle Racer

Not later than next Monday :)

Definitely next Monday, see the post in the MTC News thread ;)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

yeah,, cant wait to see what you come up this time :d
finally a date (l)
mtc rocks ^^
Beetle Racer

Alcator says:
disturbio says:
Now that we have only 1 environment a theme can be long jumps. Tracks with at least 2 jumps of 500 meters each one, for example.

How much is 500 meters in the editor? I haven't seen any official scale, and I'm too lazy to calculate it from speed and tiles.

It also can be measured by number of blocks. 1 block is 70 meters long aprox. :p
Last edited by disturbio,
G-kart Racer

But the long jumps will result in fullspeed maps and we had them already last month :@
gado is a

I can't wait to see what this next theme will be that has taken 3 months to set up. :cool:
Beetle Racer
Page: 17 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem