Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions 
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 11 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

tobbe a good track should use such drifts in this mtc :d
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
tobbe a good track should use such drifts in this mtc :d

Have you built a track for this month's theme? Right now, no track contains such a drift, so go ahead you’ve got 5 days left to show us the first "good" track, as you say. But hey, thanks for offense.
It's a lot harder than one might think. You will need transition blocks and none of them is flat, so you can't make a drift faster than 400km/h. Additionally most transition blocks are straight...not the best direction for drifting. ;) That theme would be even more challenging if nobody would be allowed to use blockmix.
But I agree with zipperke, we had enough of this for the moment.
Last edited by FT»Tobbe,
Old Age Caravanner

I meant that judges judge a track which has diversity in its drifts better than if you have an 8 seconds platform drift. (they might judge it better of course) So this was what I meant: Probably it's sth what some builders already tried to use this mtc. I didn't see the tracks yet. And yeah I started one track, but less time to finish it. ^^
Moped Racer

what about a "banned block" mtc where there are blocks or block families that are banned from use. example: no arena blocks.
Last edited by banjee»UD,
Beetle Racer

Offroad mtc ;). Then we might find some cool transitions with the weird ground.
Segmentation fault

what about an mtc where the winner is anounced on time? =p
THINK its not illegal yet

lol, good theme xD
Last edited by .dejavu,
Moped Racer

How about a double month endurance MTC?

People might have a lot to do during christmas times, dec-jan is a good time to have this theme.

Something like a minimum AT (3-5 minutes something) and only one lap if multilap. Bonus points for tracks that keeps things interesting throughout perhaps?
Old Age Caravanner

:wait: :$
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
:wait: :$

If you're waiting for a new MTC, then you might want to know that it will probably start on Saturday ;)
MTC underway!
Page: 11 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem