Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions 
2011-2013 ARCHIVE - MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 16 of 29
Locked  0 Observer

ah I see :p I kind of remember the term from school now. I just haven't heard it for a long time.
Site Leader

Now that we have only 1 environment a theme can be long jumps. Tracks with at least 2 jumps of 500 meters each one, for example.
G-kart Racer

Easy for fullspeed tracks, hard for tech tracks.

Aim on air time instead if you don't want to exclude track styles. ;)
Moped Racer

I might enter if it was air time. I would definitely enter if it was based on smoothness and quality of jumps.
Beetle Racer

Voyager006 says:
Easy for fullspeed tracks, hard for tech tracks.

Aim on air time instead if you don't want to exclude track styles. ;)

Obviously, the tracks probably would be fullspeed. There was a contest yet where it was practically necessary fullspeed tracks, 675km/h for 5 seconds, or something :p
G-kart Racer

disturbio says:
Now that we have only 1 environment a theme can be long jumps. Tracks with at least 2 jumps of 500 meters each one, for example.

How much is 500 meters in the editor? I haven't seen any official scale, and I'm too lazy to calculate it from speed and tiles.
Moped Racer

fabio_m says:
c'mon just open MTC march already i want to do something with my 3 day trial (brb)

Isn't it high time to buy the game???
Moped Racer

Alcator says:
disturbio says:

How much is 500 meters in the editor? I haven't seen any official scale, and I'm too lazy to calculate it from speed and tiles.

You have a distance counter under the speed-o-meter :p
G-kart Racer

During a jump it doesn't change I think :)
Moped Racer

it does :)
Beetle Racer
Page: 16 of 29 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem