Bored already...
Page: 2 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

TGYoshi says:
Makikou says:

Im waiting for TMX PPO tbh..

Have fun waiting a few months.

If I had a stable dedi server ... >_> But yea, I'm not that wealthy as well.

I think anyone who could have a server would. Damn, there needs to be a good tech server...
G-kart Racer

Try looking in the server forum. There's a post called 'Good servers' you just might find something you like. ;)
Sports Saloon Racer

Then the full version of the game is out. What a dissapointment!
Not ONE new building block for the editor. We are missing a lot of simple blocks that would make tracks
much more fun, and making tracks more fun. For example; Is it so hard to make a asphalt tunnel block that
you can place at the middle of the mountain? What we have now is only bottom or top.

I hear people speculate in when valley is released, some says around 6 months. Well, for me this game probably
will last a couple of months, and I will not buy Valley if this is how Nadeo are going to operate.

I have played TM since the demo of the original was released and this instalment is pure crap
compared to TMO and TMS -> TMUF. Nice graphics dont help at all when there's so little content.
Guess this is how the gaming industry has become; you pay more for less.

Learner Driver

again complains... you have everything you had in one TM1 envi (okay, except platform/stunts/puzzle modes) + new graphics + new blocks + new features, and you still dislike smth?
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
again complains... you have everything you had in one TM1 envi (okay, except platform/stunts/puzzle modes) + new graphics + new blocks + new features, and you still dislike smth?

Everything we had in tm1? rofl!

Tm1 had 3 environments, more building blocks for editor and the same goes for sunrise.
And as you mentioned -> platform/ stunts/ puzzle.
This game is only 1/3 (maybe less) of what tm1 or tms was/is.
New graphics, yes. Im not that into graphics when it comes with
the cost of content.
Learner Driver

Wolf. You dislike a game. Okay! Woah! And what can we do to help you in your disapointment?

Nothing! :cool: But you can do something ....

Get back to TMUF, and stop to annoy us with your complaints! You're simply ranting about TM², without any right argument. The editor is 100 times better than TMUF's one, they simply removed ALL problems, added some cool stuff I wouldn't even think about, and so on.

More building blocks in TM1? Are you kidding us? oO From where do you get that?

Platform/stunt/puzzle: You know what? You can create them yourself! woah! Are you so lazy that you need to see the button "Platofrm" to be satisfied?

Guess this is how the complainers have become ... Complain more for less to complain about.

By the way, it was sunny in my town. :p
Last edited by -32-,
Moped Racer

When I said this on the official forum I got flamed and called a negative nancy. You actually CAN use the cliffside and other narrow blocks efficiently, the issue is you HAVE to use them if you want variety because there are not enough wide blocks and loops/walls are useless. People don't like narrow roads.
Moped Racer

Can someone tell me where to find a dedicated server program? I'd like to fix the problem of there not being enough variety among the servers.
Rise from the ashes!

FT»Joyeux says:
Wolf. You dislike a game. Okay! Woah! And what can we do to help you in your disapointment?

Nothing! :cool: But you can do something ....

Get back to TMUF, and stop to annoy us with your complaints! You're simply ranting about TM², without any right argument. The editor is 100 times better than TMUF's one, they simply removed ALL problems, added some cool stuff I wouldn't even think about, and so on.

More building blocks in TM1? Are you kidding us? oO From where do you get that?

Platform/stunt/puzzle: You know what? You can create them yourself! woah! Are you so lazy that you need to see the button "Platofrm" to be satisfied?

Guess this is how the complainers have become ... Complain more for less to complain about.

By the way, it was sunny in my town. :p

I think you should read what i wrote one more time, because I havent complained
about the editor itself. I agree with you that the editor in tm2 is much better
than in the previous games. I complained about the lack of building blocks, thats
a bit different, mate.
Last edited by -32-,
Learner Driver

but hey, nobody fordbids you to return to TMUF, isn't?
okay, you could say that you've spend money on the game, but nobody says you should've done that, not?

TM² is a complete new game, it's actually not right to compare it with TMUF or another version.
New game = new stuff
I don't really care if there are more or less blocks compared to other TM versions
use the blocks that excist in any way that is possible to be creative

You could've also waited with buying untill somebody wrote something about the retail version ...
but since you probably bought it before the retail or just bought it immediately when the retail came out, you kinda make yourself the cause of your 'too less blocks problem'.
if you would've stayed to TMUF, I guess you won't be having that dissappointment

but hey, just accept the way TM² is and if you can't, feel free to return to TMUF
nobody is going to make a fool out of you man.
there's lots of people who still play both of the games, so do I
You just lost the game ...
Page: 2 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem