Bored already...
Page: 5 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Fact - Canyon is one environment, TMUF has six.
Fact - Stadium players don't want any environment besides stadium.
Fact - Canyon breaks compatibility with old servers and old cars without adding anything to make up for it.

I like Canyon, because I like Trackmania, but I can't recommend Canyon to people new to the series because it's bad value for money compared to other titles (I know those were too cheap) and has almost no players. Hell a lot more people play TMNF than Canyon.
Moped Racer

All those complaints about a game where creativity should come from YOU!

Consuming and then ranting about "Sh*t" is easy. It´s still TM and the Good Things should come from
it´s so famous community, where you complaining Sissy´s are always be a part of when things are good.

Things i wish that could/should come are only Maniateam, because this Solocampaign deserves to be driven that way!
And i miss those moments of constant facepalming after 300 tries, everybody is doing good and then I fail .... with a big grin on my face 8-| (l) ;)

Just my 2 cents

Old Age Caravanner

Yeah! I really hope ManiaTeam makes a return. That was always fun!!!

My sincerest apologies to Dengel for what I said on page 4.

I stand by a lot of what I said, but not how I said it. I think I was a little out of line and let my emotions get the better of me. Sorry. :$
Site Leader

Sandal says:
Obviously they haven't tried Mania Lotto yet- I dream of it all day and just can't wait to start the game and get my 3 free clicks. The suspense is so gripping that I've hired a cornerman to help calm my nerves and a personal trainer to improve my cardio- it's made a huge difference already, I've gone from 10pts/ click to 20 on 1/3 tries. I think with a few more months of training I'll be making huge strides. Tomorow I start yoga and in four months I plan a trip to Tibet to seek out the wisdom of the Monks. I think with diligence that I can one day be a top contender =p

LOLOLOL= good one :) cc aa :d
Learner Driver

Sandal just got another vote for Funniest TMX User in the next User Choice Awards. :cool:
Site Leader

Sandal says:
Obviously they haven't tried Mania Lotto yet- I dream of it all day and just can't wait to start the game and get my 3 free clicks. The suspense is so gripping that I've hired a cornerman to help calm my nerves and a personal trainer to improve my cardio- it's made a huge difference already, I've gone from 10pts/ click to 20 on 1/3 tries. I think with a few more months of training I'll be making huge strides. Tomorow I start yoga and in four months I plan a trip to Tibet to seek out the wisdom of the Monks. I think with diligence that I can one day be a top contender =p

Lol!!!! :d :d :d Nice one Sandal!!!

Even if the game might be boring for some players, seems that MX forums will never be boring (y)
XTremely happy!

Easy solution to the server problem : just come to Mistral :d
Old Age Caravanner

MeFFF says:
All those complaints about a game where creativity should come from YOU!

this gave me a brain tumor

anyway

haven't touched this game for like 2 months, no regrets

It's hard to say you're bored of it without getting accused of being too used to trackmania.

This has probably been said already, but I'll mention it anywho : Stadium was just the 1 environment, an environment that took me a year to get bored of. Canyon, rather, took me less than 2 weeks to get bored of. And considering Canyon wasn't free like Stadium, I found myself trying to suck the nectar out of every crevice of the product I paid 20 quid for. Yes I literally held it down and sucked it, because that's what I do sometimes. Still, I didn't even have to suck the nectar (god i hate this analogy now) out of TMN, because it just dripped out of its own accord (and also because it was free and I didn't have to get my money's worth). It oozed so much nectar I could swim in it, even oceans were formed. Naturally there was nectar drought, but it took a year for that to happen.

Point being, to me it has no replay value, and naturally it's boring to me. And I think what everyone's trying to say is that it's not universally a boring thing, it's just that the spot Nadeo hit last time wasn't hit again with this release and that's unfortunate. It'll hit other people's spots, some spots might infact explode, but my spot remains untouched, and that's something I at least have the right to be disgruntled about.

Bored of it or not, I can still say that it's a good game. It's very well tuned and it shows. It's not a bad game because I'm bored of it, but that's what some of you are trying to let on.

Another thing I came here to mention; please stop attacking people like vultures just because they don't abide by your nadeo fanboyism. People have the right to complain about stuff on the internet, and it's likely that instead of actually complaining about the game on purpose they're just channeling their bad moods, or something. Kind of like how when you're being sanctimonious and condescending you're actually channeling the terrible lives you lead.
Moped Racer

Very nice post id.
Back in action!

true story, I think I'm feeling same.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 5 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem