Bored already...
Page: 3 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

If TM2 was intended as a (very good) DLC environment for Trackmania, it succeeded.
If TM2 was intended as the sequel to end all sequels and replace all old environments, it failed.

I'm not sure which Nadeo intended, but if you have the other games then congratulations! Now you have 8 environments instead of 7!
Moped Racer

im not sure where this topic should lead to?
G-kart Racer

I just hope they implement tons of new blocks very very soon... the track editor is so poor at the moment.
Old Age Caravanner

Don't expect more blocks soon. There ware already new block updated recently in beta, so I don't know why they would want to release an update so soon after release.
Sports Saloon Racer

REHVEN says:
I just hope they implement tons of new blocks very very soon... the track editor is so poor at the moment.

Sersiously, are you brainless? oO Sorry to say that, but I'm really shocked right now.

Could you explain more why you say something like that? Cuz it's currently non-sense. The edtior has waaaaaay more black than TMUF's one ... It's possible to be really creative with all the panels of blocks, and make a lot of different track style. There are several different kind of roads ...

If your creativity is "so poor" at te moment, just get back to TMUF! You complainers are useless! Only finding problems which you created yoursel, without any real argument.
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

ah thats where the topic leads to ;)
G-kart Racer

-jstc says:
ah thats where the topic leads to ;)

My fault? :p
Moped Racer

hm, you just prooved my assumption
G-kart Racer

Which was right. :)
Moped Racer

Learn to drive all the blocks, then learn to build them, make about 20 tracks when you have completed those first steps.

THEN you can whine for more blocks.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem