awards
Page: 30 of 36
Post Reply  0 Observer

It would be wonderful if everyone started writing as long awards as the replies are in this thread. =)

read: I can't be bothered to read the long replies (Oh the irony ^_^)
G-kart Racer

have you ever received a smok3y award? i settle down with a hot drink and a biscuit to read them.
Old Age Caravanner

haha scala :p
give us an link please :d
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

scala says:
have you ever received a smok3y award? i settle down with a hot drink and a biscuit to read them.

Yes! :) His awards counts double XD
Quad Bike Racer

Mediocrity
for some reason my tracks bring out the sexual side of smok3y as hes always talking about squashed balls and getting laid etc. strange lad. :d

Old Age Caravanner

(y) wow
Beetle Racer

What about MasterDisaster then? lol :d

Dont you care about the track and just read his award
· · · – – – · · ·

ROFLMAO.
Old Age Caravanner

Long texts that aren't relevant are just as useless as short texts that say nothing but "cool" etc. in terms of serving as feedback ...

I would probably laugh at the award (if applicable), but there's nothing I can learn from it as a builder.
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
[...]but there's nothing I can learn from it as a builder.

MD just didn't want to say it sucks. Nah, seriously, just look at the track or even drive it. You'll see.

I remembered, I laughed hard at the award, too. :p Also I drove the damn track for more than quarter of an hour and almost threw my keyboard into the monitor.

BTT, I guess. :$
G-kart Racer
Page: 30 of 36 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem