Location: Home  Community Forums  General  We need to ask you all for donations 
We need to ask you all for donations
Page: 2 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Space says:
TMNFX says:
When donating, allow PayPal to direct you back to TMX so that your account is updated automatically. You will see your donation appear on 'Your Account' page.

Too late, never did that :$
· · · – – – · · ·

I think it should appear on your Mania Exchange Portal Account page (I hope). If not then I will trace things, every donation sends me an email whether the MX site picks it up or not. :done:
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

I've donated the 3.81 eur left on my paypal, when I'll someday recharge my paypal I'll hopefully donate some more.
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
I've donated the 3.81 eur left on my paypal, when I'll someday recharge my paypal I'll hopefully donate some more.

Cookies have been sent to you! I hope you have nothing against chocolate chips :cool:
Beetle Racer

MrA says:
I think it should appear on your Mania Exchange Portal Account page (I hope). If not then I will trace things, every donation sends me an email whether the MX site picks it up or not.

Upon returning from Paypal I first had to login on ManiaConnect, but after that the donation wasn't noted on my MX account page. Maybe you can fix that?

I donated the same amount as a year ago. I probably mentioned it at the time but that was long ago, so I'll repeat it: TMX (and MX in the future) is also an invaluable resource in the battle against online cheating (tracked via Dedimania) as reported in this three-year-long thread: http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19403

Verifying cheated records requires checking the actual tracks, and having a central resource for (most of) them is a total life-safer for me. So even if you're not a track builder but do care about keeping Dedimania record lists as free from cheats as possible, then please donate what you can to keep TMX/MX afloat. Thanks.

Lastly, MrA, your Twitter feed doesn't mention the donation drive yet... time to tweet? ;)
Edit: posts in the TM and MP forums might also help.
Last edited by Xymph,
XASECO[2] Developer

I have a twitter feed?

I'll look at your account and sort it, it worked for me when I donated, but the internet is what it is ;)

@Forza, I was logged into the Portal page when I donated, does the sendback from PayPal need the user to be logged in?

Thx Xymph :)
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

I had the same problem, but I was clever 8-| (I know forzy good enough for this (brb) ). When you are redirected to MX again, you have to login. COPY THE URL. Then login. Then re-visit the same url, and it'll be processed since you're logged in.
Segmentation fault

You have to be logged in. However, it should redirect you back to the completed page once you log in.
Deep fried

I guess I for one am at a loss as to why Nadeo would drop support for something that is directly tied to the success of their games, or maybe I am being presumptuous about that?

What of nadeo hosted tmx on their network system, is that possible?

Learner Driver

Forzyy says:
You have to be logged in. However, it should redirect you back to the completed page once you log in.

It doesn't. (I've failed to login the first time tho, that might be the cause..)
Segmentation fault
Page: 2 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem