Location: Home  Community Forums  General  We need to ask you all for donations 
We need to ask you all for donations
Page: 8 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

MX Donations audit completed.

I'm pleased to report that the send back to MX Portal of your donation appears mostly to work. There was 6 that did not return on the first day, but since then only 1 that did not (SPIDER).

I have 2 donations which I can not account for. If yours doesnt show on your account, please PM me the email address you used to donate and I will look it up. If I hear nothing I will email the addresses and ask them that way.
Surely Retired

GanjaRider says:
I donated on monday but havent got my title yet. Ive let PayPal redirect back to the donate completed page at MX but appearantly it didnt work. Can somebody please check this out. :)

GanjaRider, I tracked yours down to be one of the missing two, so you should now see it on your MX Portal account.

This means everyone who donated until now should see their has appeared on their MX Portal account.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Why u don't think about some sponsoring and some publicity maybe ?
Learner Driver

Maybe it hasn't been explicitly mentioned in this thread, or maybe it is and you didn't read it :p Either way, we are looking to get sponsored. There's nothing to show for the efforts made so far :s
Sports Saloon Racer

r_teroor says:
Why u don't think about some sponsoring and some publicity maybe ?

Any examples?
..wasn't me

MrA says:
GanjaRider, I tracked yours down to be one of the missing two, so you should now see it on your MX Portal account.

Yup got it cheers! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

so.. i made a fake webside hosting company
today i saw someone transfered €1,293.84 EUR
Thnx Mr A =p
THINK its not illegal yet

Good to be back! Once again, thank you to all of you who donated! TMX and MX wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. (y)
Deep fried

That went quite fast! Good job on the move, I hope it'll stay stable.
Segmentation fault

zipperke says:
so.. i made a fake webside hosting company
today i saw someone transfered €1,293.84 EUR
Thnx Mr A =p

lol :cool:

Forzyy says:
Good to be back! Once again, thank you to all of you who donated! TMX and MX wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. (y)

Nice to have the sites back! (y)
Site Leader
Page: 8 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem