Location: Home  Community Forums  General  We need to ask you all for donations 
We need to ask you all for donations
Page: 7 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

So paypal is the only way to donate?
I am not 18 yet and have no chance to support the most importand tm related site. Is thre any possibility to transfer some money to a usual bank account?
Some updates about the money you still need would be nice!
Old Age Caravanner
from the front page news  
We have received approx 1300 Euros in donations, which is fantastic and takes us really close to reaching the goal!

This means Mania Exchange and TMX will not be closing!
We would like to thank everyone who supported us.

:cool:

But it still leaves us six months off being in the same position again, so we are going to find a cheaper solution for our hosting. This will mean that the money we have raised now can last us for a longer time.

So in about the middle of February the sites will be closed down, maybe for about a week, in order for us to perform the migration, but we will give you advanced warning of when that will happen. We don't really want to do it, because the server we are on is good, the host is good, and it has room for us to continue growing along with the Mania Planet project.

But the decision is about doing something now to make us more sustainable in future.

Thanks again to all who donated some money! You really have helped.

:)
Surely Retired

Way to go everyone! (y)
Site Leader

Forzyy says:
SPIDER says:
I wanted the info i ask for erlier , but never mind i Just donated. when is my name thingie turn green. :p

Did you let PayPal redirect you back to the donate completed page at MX?

not sure what you mean ?

1 i donated
2 i confirmed
3 i did wrong login at first, and then i tryed again, and it worked, but shouldnt, effect my donation, right ?
and it dont show the donation should i send you the uniq id i have ?

Namn:
[Removed](Betalningens mottagare är Utanför USA - verifierad)
E-post: [Removed]
Betalning skickad till: [Removed]

Totalbelopp: -€1,00 EUR
Avgiftsbelopp: €0,00 EUR
Nettobelopp: -€1,00 EUR(motsvarar -9,09 SEK)

Omvandling från: -9,09 SEK
Omvandling till: €1,00 EUR
Växelkurs: 1 Svensk krona = 0,110120 Euro

Donationsbelopp: -€1,00 EUR

Syfte: Mania Exchange
Datum: 20 jan 2012
Tid: 01.42.30 GMT+01:00

Postadress: Ingen adress har lämnats

Finansieringstyp: PayPal-pengar
Finansieringskälla: 9,09 SEK – PayPal-konto
Beskrivning: [Removed]
Last edited by MrA,
Beetle Racer

probably after wrong login it brought you to error page with other URL, and there wasn't any 'sign of donation' in the link anymore.
Zimmer Racer

Would you please mind not to post all my details?

I am going to audit that everyone who donated gets their donation registered at their MX account.

Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

MrA says:
Would you please mind not to post all my details?

didnt think of that and i am really really sorry about that. :$

again, sorry MrA. that was clumsy of me.. :s
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Well done guys !! That was a huge bill and donations were generous. It shows that the TM community is still strong !!

Wish you all the best on the migration :build:

Z.
Learner Driver

must disagree with "larger tracks for donators". all other features they get are just 'cool', but this one is already an advantage to upload better tracks. don't make freemium model please.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

I've discussed those rewards for donating in the IRC as well, with eyebo. Certain rewards are allowed at paypal, but as soon as it looks like a pay-for-features etc., it's illigal to call it donating anymore. Then youre forced to use another type of payment at paypal (purchasing, not donating). This will result in taxes being applied etc etc. -> less revenues.
Segmentation fault
Page: 7 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem