Location: Home  Community Forums  General  We need to ask you all for donations 
We need to ask you all for donations
Page: 9 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Welcome back. :)
Moped Racer

A member of Nadeo spoke out on the ManiaPlanet forums answering a question from Smiggles about supporting TMX.

Cerovan says:
We can't financially support TMX but i can tell you that several members of the team have donate personnaly for the site and i encourage each player who have use the site to do the same ;)

(Source)

So that's nice to hear they have contributed on a personal level. ;)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

That is a really good showing of how much they care about this community. The company itself can't afford it, so the employees step up. I guess they've got monetary interest in this community though: if there's no MX, ManiaPlanet is doomed, and MP is all Nadeo has going for it.
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
MP is all Nadeo has going for it.

And don't forget about Virtual Skipper!!!
Site Leader

Haha

The graphics look pretty good, actually. Too bad there's a very small market ... and they're not charging anything for it ... :p
Sports Saloon Racer

hey guys !
i made a donation with credit card, but it doesn't appear in my mx account :(
Could you help me please ?
burp...

Thanks for donating :) It should now show up.

@everyone who has donated, I do still have 1 donation remaining from 3rd Feb, from someone with a gmail.com address which is still not linked to any MX account, if it could be yours, please PM me.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Thanks to you MrA (y)
burp...
Page: 9 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem