Location: Home  Community Forums  General  We need to ask you all for donations 
We need to ask you all for donations
Page: 5 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

TMX/MX will never become a premium service. We will also never enforce restrictions other than those currently in place (e.g file size).
Deep fried

now that is lovely, but you still have to do something.

what about making hard restrictions for unregistered users only?
more registered users --> bigger community --> more people willing to donate.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Very nice behaviour! :@ My idea/post just got deleted without any word! :@

I just posted a regular really good idea/improvement for the site/MX and would donate 10-20 euros if it finally gets implemented and all MX got to do is to delete it? Great ... really ... with this behaviour and censorship you wont get any cent from me! :build:

Free speech to free users! :@

Last edited by German INSOMNIA Clan,
Learner Driver

chill man, it may have been a bug.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

You failed to understand (at the time of discussion) that we were never going to do it. Go and read the PM.
Deep fried

md says:
chill man, it may have been a bug.

No, they just delete what they dont like. thats censorship - no bug.
Learner Driver

German INSOMNIA Clan says:
No, they just delete what they dont like. thats censorship - no bug.

Don't derail the thread and maybe I wouldn't have deleted it.
Deep fried

Forzyy says:
You failed to understand (at the time of discussion) that we were never going to do it. Go and read the PM.

Whatever, this is NO REASON at all to delete ANY post here. Except it is against laws.

I just made an improvement idea as a lot of people do here to get them to donate some euros. Thats it. But keep on deleteing ideas - great ... thats the way how you get fans and donators. excellent behaviour. (y)
Learner Driver
Censorship at MX - FREE SPEECH TO FREE USERS!  
END OF DISCUSSION ... you delete posts and good ideas without any word instead of answer it as any good moderator would do. Answering and discuss a post is harder then deleting it, right? Keep on censoring. However, i wont donate any cent now with this behaviour.

Back to whatever ... but guys: watch out if your posts gets deleted by "adminpower" in wrong hands.
im out here ... my idea would have get more people (including our clan) to donate a bunch of money!

Why shouldnt you be able to implement an email notification if someone comments and/or awards a track?
Thats a work of 2-3 hours for a good programmer. If you dont got enough skill for that dont shame, someone could help you.

But you CAN NOT delete posts or ideas you just dont like, how old are you?! I just wanted to help damnit. You may learn it sometime.
Sorry, but that is s so much fail, unfair and wrong! :s

Last edited by German INSOMNIA Clan,
Learner Driver

Good job. Derailed the thread again. (y)

... says:
You CAN NOT delete posts or ideas you just dont like

You're right. But I can delete posts that are off topic. Besides, like I said to you in the PM, we are never going to do it. How many times do I have to reiterate it before you understand it?

... says:
how old are you?!

I'm 21. Thanks for asking. ;)

... says:
I just wanted to help damn it

You can help by choosing whether or not to donate without predicating your choice based on a feature that we are never going to implement.

... says:
Why shouldnt you be able to implement an email notification if someone comments and/or awards a track?

I gave you my reasons why in the PM. How about you read it?

On another note: your account is a duo/team account, you shouldn't even have forum access. Don't worry though, I've updated the permissions. :done:
Last edited by Forzyy,
Deep fried
Page: 5 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem