Canyon is dead.
Page: 4 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

well guys i must add i am bored with tm right now, i have so many unfinished projects on my pc for this game !
but to be honest i am not going to finish any of them, i just feel i can not be chewed with the media work, and i will not
release a track without media...
Mods "Scrapped"
WRC Title pack "scrapped"
WRC tracks "scrapped"
WRC Valley "scrapped"
Many tm canyon and stadium tracks "scrapped"
TM and Canyon DEAD for me
But i can not say i will not be back sometime....
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

:( Sorry to hear that wraith.
I hope you find the fun again someday and make a return.
Maybe Valley will get you fired up again, IF we ever get to play it. =p
Site Leader

You are the epitome of the problems I used to have. I hated media work. Ok that's an exaggeration, but it was tedious to me. Now I really like screenshots and fooling around with colors, because I'm better at it, but every single freaking time I open the editor with a scrap of inspiration, I sit down, put some transitions together that look awesome, and then play them and they don't work at all.
Moped Racer

And why would you not release a track without media? I've been doing that for years now 8-|
The Green Dude

perfectionism
Moped Racer

What makes you think I am not perfectionist?
The Green Dude

I always release Tracks without media, as it is just a time stealing addition for a map.
The Map is about the blocks and how you connect them not about the fancy mods imo. Adding media isn't fun, so I just skip this part. The time in my life is limited and so I watch out that I don't waste too much of it! I don't care about the MT :p
gado is a

No i love doing the media for my tracks and others which have been sent to me.
i am just going through a gap in time where i can not think of new things...
like i said above i will return at some point...need to chill with some beers !
think i have over loaded me with idea's lol

see you's soon maybe..

will never give it up 100%
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Wow, and here i was, logged into the game yesterday after a long long time and i see nothing. I was wondering what happened to Canyon till i read this now. Well stadium is where I started from and Canyon was super fun for sometime. No idea what to do anymore with stadium again being introduced anew. Maybe ill see if something rekindles the fire.

Till then have fun and God bless.
Old Age Caravanner

Great to see you smok3y!!! (y)

But please, don't believe everything you hear. -.-

Canyon is still alive, albeit with slightly less activity than usual at the moment since Valley just came out and a lot of players are nolifing it right now. Valley has made me realize even more how much we need multi-environment servers. I hope exD can fulfill on their idea to have a multi-environment server by the end of July.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 4 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem