Canyon is dead.
Page: 8 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

^ +1

And, even when blockmix is used to make something actually great, I say to myself "okay, nice, but with blockmix everyone can do the same, there is no real building skill behind it." If the track is fun, I'll award for the fun but certainly not for the creativity.
Moped Racer

Well that's like saying that it allows everyone the same abilities. It opens up possibilities, but some people are still more skilled than others.
Moped Racer

FT»Osaka says:
Tomme your point is not only absolutely and positively wrong, but also a poor attempt at bumping a thread that was already dying. I refer to previous comments. Thank you and good night.

I read the previous comments, and I read them again to verify my beliefs. I do sincerely believe that you think you know what you are talking about, and you put great effort into convincing other people to believe the same. Sadly some naive personalities seems to be falling for your nonsense... In reality you're clearly very delusional, and you do not know what you are talking about, even though you have a few years on your back. Additionally, your slick approach with master suppression techniques is disgusting and very obvious. For those who can spot it, your behavior is rather obnoxious.

Normally I do not reply to people like you, but you triggered something. Nice job. I can assure you however, that it won't happen again(in this thread even).

Learner Driver

FT»Joyeux says:

And, even when the standard editor is used to make something actually great, I say to myself "okay, nice, but with the standard editor everyone can do the same, there is no real building skill behind it."

Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
FT»Joyeux says:

And, even when the standard editor is used to make something actually great, I say to myself "okay, nice, but with the standard editor everyone can do the same, there is no real building skill behind it."

clever, but will enough people get the point? ;)

How about the view that people should please themselves, and it doesn't matter either way which approach you choose, either full blockmix, or editor restricted, each has its own challenges and requires creativity and talent to produce the highest quality maps.

It will sure get confusing though for the 'block mixing is evil crew' when Nadeo eventually reveal the block mixing tool they have been working on since before Canyon!!! :p
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Cxom says:
However, I think that this anti-unlimiter banter is the wrong side of argument entirely. Let me explain.
As a third party program, it's great. It's position in the community is great, and it would just be a positive mod of the game, in a way. It can't be part of the game. Ever. Get over that.

This is exactly my vision on tmunlimiter. I'm severely against Nadeo allowing such blockmixing out of the box or as an official tool, but as a community tool I completely support it.
Segmentation fault

well said joy
i also agree with tiggs

but tomme wtf is this?
osaka i a really great mapper
i think he knows what he is talking about
i my opinion such an insulting and rude behavior has not to be in such a community

as joy said
bm is mostly destroying the creativity of a map
everything is possible
thats boring in my opinion
building one overblockmixed/oversized/envimixed unlimitermap is sth really nice
but i prefer to work with the standard editor

actually its the wrong way to reduce the designpoints in the mtc if you used bm
in my opinion the creativity points should be reduced

and btw tomme
not all these maps listed are nice and creative
and not all of these maps are using bm
Beetle Racer

We can also agree that osaka's post wasn't really friendly ^^'
Moped Racer

To all you anti BM muckforbrains out there.
All your points are invalid.

"But whyyyy wintah?" you might ask.

Well, cause I effin say so. And I'm like totally cool and stuff.
*Puts on neon green 80'ies shades and BM's some more*
Quad Bike Racer

Well folks, that settles that. We can all go home now.
Site Leader
Page: 8 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem