Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 66 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

RachoVolker says:
(..)
If you have enough time on your hands, pfm, you might send the authors not incorporated so far a quick pm here in MX asking to send the part to you.(...)

Sorry don't really want to commit to that, not enough free time.

Quad Bike Racer

Here's my crappy first run. At least I never got stuck or missed a cp. When I missed a turn I could always respawn. And the framerate is pretty good, 40-60 fps.

But man what an endurance ride that was. If the final version ever comes out it must be called "Tunnel Vision". 8-| Speaking of final version. I really hope that we can at least get a hold of cxom's files so they can be archived for whenever someone wants to pick it up in the future. How hard is it for him to send the files? I mean come on, this is guiness book of records material!
Last edited by GR.,
Quad Bike Racer

Its hard to believe its been two years since this track begun, shame the full track may never come to pass in the end, at least for now. However, I can see there's parts already connected from what was left over which looks pretty promising, I'll be giving that a go later! I still have my section/part of the track (i was one of 75 also) if its needed as well! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Couldn't we, at this point, just forego the missing parts and connect all the blocks we have with a road connection?

Normally I would be lenient but it's been how many years? Come the fuck on, if you don't have your part in by now you deserve to be on a wall of shame
Moped Racer

irondragons says:
Couldn't we, at this point, just forego the missing parts and connect all the blocks we have with a road connection?

Not sure if you seen my post =) but that's what i did
the only problem is I only have 20 parts, Cxom disapeared with the others =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Here (sorry Fast Shadows only for now)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quad Bike Racer

Hey, I still have my part 61 of the track, I can send it to you if it helps ;)
P.S.: Eyebo's been active a bit lately, so if anyone catches up to him, might just be able to give a hand or tell where Cxom's been all this time... hopefully. Just a thought :$ :wait:
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer

still got my 30s part :p
Moped Racer

I have my part too if you want it :)
Moped Racer

sorry at the moment I'm not going to integrate any more parts. I don't have the time
it would be a nightmare to make everything fit together anyway, because space was really tightly partitioned, without Cxom's help it would take ages to figure it out

You are free to take the version linked above however and add what you want to it!
Quad Bike Racer

What if someone sets up an interface where everyone can upload their remaining parts so we have a collection of them at least? :)

If noone else can do it and there would be interest i might even be able to create something for that ^^
Last edited by Solux,
Buffer Overflow
Page: 66 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem