Search Results
Read Post 10:26 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 zipperke
yea it works with other things too ;-) music and stuff

Read Post 10:21 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
Haha funny music ! Some parts sound like cartoon musics, it's funny. Not the kind of music i would listen everyday thought. Here's another one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue14n-nrx7I (listen from the begin to the end, or don't listen at all...

Read Post 10:17 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Roa
I like this one.

Read Post 10:14 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
You can choose your trails color in your in-game settings. There must be an "advanced" button or something like that, just search a bit :p edit: which means players will have their trails of the color they have chosen.

Read Post 10:06 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Rallyz
dislike all :( dont like them that much either, although the first could be quite cool if the 'm' wouldnt be that far away from the circle imo. ( i mean you coulve centered it ^^) That's okay, I wasn't overly inspired myself :( However, I t...

Read Post 10:02 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
The user above likes PPO (that's probably the only place I've ever talked to you 'live'). The statement above might be totally wrong.

Read Post 9:48 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
dont like them that much either, although the first could be quite cool if the 'm' wouldnt be that far away from the circle imo. ( i mean you coulve centered it ^^)

Read Post 9:38 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 neatguy247
Just checked the first video.. and I really liked what I saw. Seems so smooth... :)

Read Post 9:37 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Space
dislike all :(

Read Post 9:35 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 neatguy247
is there a site where you can actually download skins? :)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem