Search Results
Read Post 11:19 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Sinister
THX doben FREE CAM was click off omg never had to click that in TMU o-0... THX :cool:

Read Post 11:17 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 doben
try not using "none" for interpolation for the key that comes directly before the one that troubles you! just set it to linear, create your new key and then change it back to none later, if you really want "none". didnt try with every variation with...

Read Post 11:14 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Sinister
hmmm thx, when in the editor, to start the intro and want to move the cam position i cant move it,i set one key at one spot add a key move it, then when i want to move it to another spot it doesnt move only thing that moves is X Y Z

Read Post 11:12 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 doben
be sure to set "clip cam". it's the button on the top right of the menu, where you can switch between the clip cam and the free cam. if you are on free cam and move around, the parameters will change only for the free cam, so when you put a new key i...

Read Post 11:07 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
Hi ! Not sure to understand what you really want to do (maybe you should post a screenshot), but target vehicle and anchor must be the same from a key to another if you want to see the camera moving instead of teleporting.

Read Post 11:06 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Frozen
wasn't the whole idea to get away from this blocky text.

Read Post 11:04 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Sinister
i usually use custom cam for my intros,hmm this one is acting weird. 1. i set time 25secs, add black background, add text ect.. 2. add custom cam block start 5.sec click on first key that is provided,set were i want to start the cam, add a anothe...

Read Post 10:58 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
I had that problem on a TMU track. I imported the same ghost a lot of time and the file size was over 1.5 Mo. I couldn't upload the track on TMX so i included it in its media pack that was linked in author comments. That would be cool if Nadeo manage...

Read Post 10:54 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 doben
So I created an intro with ghosts in it. It took me a whole night and it turned out quite nice, no issues ;p BUT! just tested the whole track online with a buddy, turns out that if you got "show player names" activated, you'll see the avatar and the...

Read Post 10:52 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
Man i've been for more than a year in the same situation... Don't talk about me if you even don't know me. I gave you the imput, the right advice... If you don't wanna learn from it, then stfu and stay like that. Let me ask you, how many maps did...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem